What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Probably cause you’re German and she’s from Israel. :|

how is that important? :D  nah idk what it is either, i think its her face somehow

Edited by kaz
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Jesus...the overall directing, and how numerous questions were answered (while raising new ones) in tonight’s Watchmen, were a work of magic. I fucking can’t wait for the finale. 

Edit:

oh..11/10. top 5 best hours of tv

Edited by -GD-
41 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Jesus...the overall directing, and how numerous questions were answered (while raising new ones) in tonight’s Watchmen, were a work of magic. I fucking can’t wait for the finale. 

Edit:

oh..11/10. top 5 best hours of tv

time to make me a batch of frozen marg, get some snacks and pull up the DVR

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

time to make me a batch of frozen marg, get some snacks and pull up the DVR

Dude..I had a lot of hype for this episode. It surpassed it in spades. I’d say it’s one of the best blends of love and metaphysics, rivaling The Constant. 

12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

rivaling The Constant. 

:dwill: thats a bold statement. very bold. Damon Lindelof officially becomes the best show creator of this decade if he can pull of another Constant-level episode.

I'm goin in:whoo:

Edited by jehurey
6 hours ago, Ike said:

Gal Gadot is the hottest woman in movies right now IMO. Looking forward to this. 

I really liked the first one and am really hyped for this!

Gal Gadot is up there, but I’d say Margot Robbie is my fav, in terms of A-List actresses anyways.

This episode of Watchmen was a fucking movie.

Best piece of comic book fiction of this entire decade.

Its out-Constant's The Constant. Damon Lindelof used the amazing things about that premise and just expanded on it in ways that were masterclass, genuinely moving.

The argument is over, this show is a fucking success. It stands equal with the comic book.

Spoiler

A "grandfather paradox" for the grandfather.

latest?cb=20190401193822

Edited by jehurey
  • Like 1

Im blazing through the AHS seasons I missed. Hotel was a bit too slow and feels like it was never going to end, but the serial killer arc was definitely entertaining. Im nearly done with Roanoke, and i think its one of my favorites. The whole documentary angle was well executed and it doesn't feel as bloated.

Edited by Twinblade
12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im blazing through the AHS seasons I missed. Hotel was a bit too slow and feels like it was never going to end, but the serial killer arc was definitely entertaining. Im nearly done with Roanoke, and i think its one of my favorites. The whole documentary angle was well executed and it doesn't feel as bloated.

wow? i thought i was the only person who liked that season. almost all of my friends hated it. the documentary feel owned hard! 

24 minutes ago, -GD- said:

wow? i thought i was the only person who liked that season. almost all of my friends hated it. the documentary feel owned hard! 

Yeah, and getting all of the original victims of the massacre together along with the actors that played them made for some fun interactions later on  (especially when they were all getting off'd one by one :lul:)

Im about to start Cult, the fact that it seems to be based in politics is already makes me less interested in it though

Edited by Twinblade
  • Haha 1