What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Just now, -GD- said:

3 wasn't the strongest, but man...it had some awesome scenes and excellent acting. 2 is still numero uno imo. 

I think it had one of the coolest home invasion scenes I've seen.  Remember when Gloria sees her house has been broken into?... that vocal music they used was amazing! I thought it was a very unique choice.  That really stood out to me.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ya. he was cool in that game. but man...he has totally blown me away with his nacho character. 

Spoiler

im scared over how its gonna end up for him and kim wexler :mjcry:

1 minute ago, Boss said:

Hide contents

I think it had one of the coolest home invasion scenes I've seen.  Remember when Gloria sees her house has been broken into?... that vocal music they used was amazing! I thought it was a very unique choice.  That really stood out to me.

i LOVED the "i can help" episode even tho everyone hated it

11 minutes ago, Boss said:

Reveal hidden contents

the film work was excellent too. 

yo gamedrunk since were talking about breaking bad, want to see something crazy?

Spoiler

go to episode 1, season 2. look for a scene with Marie in the kitchen calling skyler then go 1-2 scenes later, a scene with Walter and Jesse discussing something, listen to what it is.

14 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

yo gamedrunk since were talking about breaking bad, want to see something crazy?

Reveal hidden contents

go to episode 1, season 2. look for a scene with Marie in the kitchen calling skyler then go 1-2 scenes later, a scene with Walter and Jesse discussing something, listen to what it is.

Spoiler

just checked it. it was jessie talking about gonzo, tuco, and ricin. did i watch the wrong scene? can you give me a timecode? 

Just now, -GD- said:
  Hide contents

just checked it. it was jessie talking about gonzo, tuco, and ricin. did i watch the wrong scene? can you give me a timecode? 

Spoiler

walter and jesse were discussing ricin and how to use it and at 27:29 you see marie using sugar packets

Just now, -GD- said:

I’m not seeing the connection with bcs.

Spoiler

its not with BCS, the final ep of BB when lydia is poisoned by walt with ricin in her sugar packets. that shit left me wondering if they were gonna use Marie for that

Edited by Guest

I hope it's good. I didn't get past the episode with the orgy scene in season 2. It just wasn't holding my interest, despite reasonably good performances from Vaughn, Farrell, and McAdams. It just felt rushed, which it reportedly was because they wanted to get it out after the success of season one. I'm glad they gave Pizzolatto time  to hopefully write a solid script. Ali is a fucking phenomenal actor and I'm looking forward to watching this. Season 1's long take is one of the best and most impressively filmed scenes in a TV show ever.

9 hours ago, Ike said:

I hope it's good. I didn't get past the episode with the orgy scene in season 2. It just wasn't holding my interest, despite reasonably good performances from Vaughn, Farrell, and McAdams. It just felt rushed, which it reportedly was because they wanted to get it out after the success of season one. I'm glad they gave Pizzolatto time  to hopefully write a solid script. Ali is a fucking phenomenal actor and I'm looking forward to watching this. Season 1's long take is one of the best and most impressively filmed scenes in a TV show ever.

S2 was horrible but Ali alone makes this a must watch.