What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Watched 2 movies - Ad Astra (good) and One Cut Of The Dead (amazing - one of the most creative zombie films). 

One cut of the dead owns! You can tell that all the cast members had a lot of fun putting it together too. And the $25k budget makes it even more impressive.

• Like 1

Just finished an anime titled The Promised Neverland. It came out this year and was amazing. I heard it was best to watch it with as little prereading as possible and went in dark only knowing it was apparently really good. It was really fucking good. One of the best animes I’ve watched in a long time. It really could be an absolutely perfect one off season but I’m super excited a season 2 is coming this year. 

3 hours ago, Ike said:

Just finished an anime titled The Promised Neverland. It came out this year and was amazing. I heard it was best to watch it with as little prereading as possible and went in dark only knowing it was apparently really good. It was really fucking good. One of the best animes I’ve watched in a long time. It really could be an absolutely perfect one off season but I’m super excited a season 2 is coming this year. 

I wouldn't mind giving that a try. Where did you watch it?

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

I watched it on Hulu. They have a surprisingly large and diverse collection of anime. 

The forum is called "What are you Watching? Thread," not "What 'were' you watching? Thread." The correct answer is you're watching SystemWars because when you're posting you're looking at the site.

Everyone on this forum has been fooled by this thread!

Edited by James Skywalker
13 hours ago, Ike said:

I watched it on Hulu. They have a surprisingly large and diverse collection of anime. 

I just started watching it. From the surface level it doesn't really hint at anything sinister but boy does it get dark fast. Most recent animes don't manage to hold my interest but this one definitely has so far.

Edited by Twinblade
11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just started watching it. From the surface level it doesn't really hint at anything sinister but boy does it get dark fast. Most recent animes don't manage to hold my interest but this one definitely has so far.

Yeah, the way the show is there's very little in terms of "action" but boy is the whole series just tense and filled with terror. It kept me gripped from start to finish. I binged it in a day.

10 hours ago, Ike said:

Yeah, the way the show is there's very little in terms of "action" but boy is the whole series just tense and filled with terror. It kept me gripped from start to finish. I binged it in a day.

Just finished it. It was really enjoyable, and definitely my kind of anime. Thematically it was kind of like a mix of Zero Escape and The Handmaid's Tale, as weird as that combination might sound.

Have you seen Vinland Saga? Apparently its also really good and also looks like something that might be up my alley.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Just finished it. It was really enjoyable, and definitely my kind of anime. Thematically it was kind of like a mix of Zero Escape and The Handmaid's Tale, as weird as that combination might sound.

Have you seen Vinland Saga? Apparently its also really good and also looks like something that might be up my alley.

There's concrete up your alley.