What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Jesus..I hope the BB crossover is true (Walt/Jesse cameos)

I just can’t wait to see more of this show. It’s been like a year and a half since season 4. This is easily the most well written show on tv. Vince Gilligan is god tier. 

• Like 1

got back into a few animes

Psycho Pass season 3 - Actually significantly better than the 2nd season. Its a bit slow in spots and the story doesn't really go anywhere (in fact it ends on a cliffhanger) but I still think the universe and setting are just really damn interesting.

Attack on TItan season 2 - Just completely out there and epic. I've grown tired of most over the top animes but this one still keeps me engaged with its insane action scenes and all the melodrama surrounding them. Can't wait to binge watch season 3.

Edited by Twinblade

apparently, the stories are really good. the trailer has promise. also, this almost came out on fox 10 years ago...then hulu (there are 2 pilots floating out there too). but netflix nabbed the franchise and did their thing. 

49 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ozark season 3 drops in march. godly :love: 

I still haven’t watched season 2. Bateman is also in a new crime show The Outsider on HBO premiering this week that looks really good. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I still haven’t watched season 2. Bateman is also in a new crime show The Outsider on HBO premiering this week that looks really good. 

Season 2 is so good. It’s soooo not what you expect. They do a great job at flipping the script. 

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

apparently, the stories are really good. the trailer has promise. also, this almost came out on fox 10 years ago...then hulu (there are 2 pilots floating out there too). but netflix nabbed the franchise and did their thing. 

I like it. Def looks interesting

AHS has been renewed through season 13 (!).

Fargo season 4 is coming April 2020. Here are some details:

" Chris Rock has been tapped to star in Fargo: Season 4. The new season shifts the setting to 1950's Kansas City, with Rock playing a crime syndicate leader forced to trade his eldest son with a mafia rival in order to ensure peace."

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

AHS has been renewed through season 13 (!).

Fargo season 4 is coming April 2020. Here are some details:

" Chris Rock has been tapped to star in Fargo: Season 4. The new season shifts the setting to 1950's Kansas City, with Rock playing a crime syndicate leader forced to trade his eldest son with a mafia rival in order to ensure peace."

godly!