What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

The Witch was kinda meh to me, i liked how it was slow and "realistic" and not an action horror but the conclusion was absolutely boring. Similiar to The Village in my opinion, lots of wasted potential.

The Witch also reminds me of "Kill List" for some reason. Anyone seen that? The ending was amazing, great movie. 

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Looks like that controversial movie The Hunt (which was about liberals hunting down and killing conservatives) is actually going to be released

it's like a new spin on the purge. me likey. 

38 minutes ago, -GD- said:

whoah! i need to see it too. 

Damon Lindelof seems to be making a pattern, because in the Watchmen podcast, what he did was create a theoretical scenario in which what would happen in this world if Liberals turned authoritarian, and they forced laws through like the Redfordations (Reparations) for black people.

So, what many people weren't understanding was that Lindelof wasn't making a story depicting "white people bad". What he was saying was that if we ever enacted Reparations, society would get hyper-divisive to the point of Civil War. And what Adrian Veidt did was authoritarian and he established an authoritarian liberal government (Redford gained power in 1992 and he stayed in power much longer than expected).

7 hours ago, Ike said:

Is it about a girl who likes horses? Because if so, they are absolutely very weird and I’d expect the same out of a movie regarding them. 

She likes horses...but it’s not about that. It’s weird af. I had never seen a trailer for it. I was told to go into it blindly. It’s..out there. 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Westworld-S3-poster.jpg

This in a month and Better Call Saul a week from Monday! Two of TV's best shows are coming back. :whew:

we were just talking at work how there's so much good tv/cinema/gaming coming out in the next new months.