What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Great Saul. I got goosebumps from the opening scene. I also loved how it showed the beginning of the end for several characters. I don’t know who directed the episode, but it had some excellent and clever camera work. 

Henry Cavill was going around saying that he wants to play Geralt in The Witcher. And many people thought it was just playful nerdy talk.

Now he has been cast as Geralt in The Witcher series on Netflix.  Holy shit, that project just got real serious.  I'm really happy that the IP has succeeded as much as it has.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Henry Cavill was going around saying that he wants to play Geralt in The Witcher. And many people thought it was just playful nerdy talk.

Now he has been cast as Geralt in The Witcher series on Netflix.  Holy shit, that project just got real serious.  I'm really happy that the IP has succeeded as much as it has.

It’s crazy, indeed! 

13 minutes ago, kokujin said:

GD, which witchers did you complete? never saw you rant about it ever. Also, an awfully nerdy and bulky game. Your type? :-*:-*

:-* I played 2, which I enjoyed and 3 (plus the expansions), which I loved! I still think it’s the best WRPG this gen. 

• Like 1

Watched Captain America: Winter Soldier again. That movie kicks ass. From Shield being taken over and the leader trying to escape the cops in his Van. Then Steve Rogers barely getting by and taking damage. 

Edited by Angel Jim
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

Just watched Tropic Thunder. That was funny and capricious. It was a whimsical movie.

Robert Downey Jr. plays a role in that movie. He was downey but now he's uppey.

Edited by spaghetti

I'm going to get Bob Woodward's book FEAR on Tuesday. I've done quite a bit of reading this year, feels good man. 

Turns out print is not dead.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

I didn't think Jurassic World was that bad.  I wouldn't call it an instant classic or anything and I can understand why hardcore fans are not big on it as it is very derivative of previous films in parts.  But I wouldn't call myself a Jurassic Park fanboy or anything so that's OK.

I'm waiting for Saul to wrap up the season before I get beyond Ep 3.

Also now getting back into Ozark's as I had to put it down when I relocated across the country so I had stopped around episode 6 of the first season. God damn it's a great show!

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm waiting for Saul to wrap up the season before I get beyond Ep 3.

Also now getting back into Ozark's as I had to put it down when I relocated across the country so I had stopped around episode 6 of the first season. God damn it's a great show!

yeah, ozark is a lot of fun!