What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

btw has anyone here ever watched Utopia? BBC show that only lasted 2 seasons before being cancelled :(

Given the taste of show ppl here I think yous will enjoy it, @-GD- especially. We seem to have fairly similar taste and not to overhype it but imo it's top 3 best shows of all time good. It's super dark in themes yet bright in visuals, has the best cinematography of any show I've ever watched (even better than BB and BCS), uses juxtaposition in ways I haven't seen in other shows and is just downright amazing. Every scene is a work of art. 

This is the opening scene of the show to give you a taste:

• Like 1

So, uh, I went to the movies because it was $5 Tuesdays. And my friend wanted to see this movie called Peppermint.

I remember Jennifer Garner being on talk shows recently promoting Peppermint, so I knew it was an action movie.

I think people need to see this movie when it hits Redbox, because this is going to be a classic "so bad its good" movie.

Like I don't know where to fucking begin.

So, Jennifer Garner is a regular ole housewife, and her husband (almost) gets caught up in some bad stuff, but he is punished anyway, and her family is killed. And justice is not served. So, as explained by FBI agents, she trained to become a bad ass by going to Europe and get into MMA fights. so that she can come back to America and take revenge on those bad guys.

And then the movie gets stupider from there.  I was literally screaming "oh, c'mon!" by the end.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So, uh, I went to the movies because it was $5 Tuesdays. And my friend wanted to see this movie called Peppermint.

I remember Jennifer Garner being on talk shows recently promoting Peppermint, so I knew it was an action movie.

I think people need to see this movie when it hits Redbox, because this is going to be a classic "so bad its good" movie.

Like I don't know where to fucking begin.

So, Jennifer Garner is a regular ole housewife, and her husband (almost) gets caught up in some bad stuff, but he is punished anyway, and her family is killed. And justice is not served. So, as explained by FBI agents, she trained to become a bad ass by going to Europe and get into MMA fights. so that she can come back to America and take revenge on those bad guys.

And then the movie gets stupider from there.  I was literally screaming "oh, c'mon!" by the end.

sounds terrible lol. 

17 hours ago, madmaltese said:

btw has anyone here ever watched Utopia? BBC show that only lasted 2 seasons before being cancelled :(

Given the taste of show ppl here I think yous will enjoy it, @-GD- especially. We seem to have fairly similar taste and not to overhype it but imo it's top 3 best shows of all time good. It's super dark in themes yet bright in visuals, has the best cinematography of any show I've ever watched (even better than BB and BCS), uses juxtaposition in ways I haven't seen in other shows and is just downright amazing. Every scene is a work of art. 

looks godly!! the color saturation reminds me of misfits, and the dark humor reminds me of fargo. i love the establishing shots. this looks like a winner! 

• Like 1
On 2018-09-12 at 4:55 AM, madmaltese said:

that was good but fucking disturbing. so it doesn't have an ending? the show is from 2013, never heard of it before.

Just now, kokujin said:

that was stupid lmfao. ya it's colorful.  but cuck nonsense with no balls to follaw a script. 

I liked it because it was disturbing but unrealistic. nerds can throw a punch too. the fuck was that 2nd guy thinking? yeah just put me to sleeep with some gas :|  :| 

follow your asshole, bitchface