What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

10 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Finished The Americans. Don't even know what to say. That shit was perfect. Bloody hell some shows have just become so much harder to watch as a father. That finale was next level incredible. Probably has some of my favourite tv show moments ever. 

I told you bro! The finale hits you in the gut! 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, AdrianWerner said:

Finished Jack Ryan. Nothing groundbreaking, but a damn well made thriller/spy series that keeps it pretty low key in terms of threat level, while still delivering plenty of thrills. And Krasinski makes damn fine action hero. 

yeah, i have to get around to it. my tv/game time is rather limited now, but that looks like a winner. 

I rewatched Session 9 for the 9 millionsth time. That movie is by far my favourite movie after Gattaca. 

that movie fucking owns. Every scene and piece of dialogue has a meaning. it's that fucking good. It's part of the trilogy influence for silent hill: centralia, jacobs ladder and session 9. 

Not to mention the multiple interpretations of the movie whether it's supernatural, ghosts or mental illness. 

I know some peeps don't like the movie @-GD- and that's alright. :( 

13 minutes ago, kaz said:

I rewatched Session 9 for the 9 millionsth time. That movie is by far my favourite movie after Gattaca. 

that movie fucking owns. Every scene and piece of dialogue has a meaning. it's that fucking good. It's part of the trilogy influence for silent hill: centralia, jacobs ladder and session 9. 

Not to mention the multiple interpretations of the movie whether it's supernatural, ghosts or mental illness. 

I know some peeps don't like the movie @-GD- and that's alright. :( 

a lot of people liked it. i have no clue why it didn't resonate with me. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

a lot of people liked it. i have no clue why it didn't resonate with me. 

I can understand why you don't like it. The movie has some weird parts all over and feels like a C-grade horror movie. But for me it's the definition of psychological horror that set the bar for silent hill.

i'm just fucking with ya :downs:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

Cheap Tuesday tomorrow and I'm seeing The Predator. This movie will matter.

Honest to God, Shane Black basically did the same exact thing he did 20 years ago and made Long Kiss Goodnight.

Like, its a movie that has things in it that will get you to laugh, but its just a real fucking mess.

When you watch it, tell me what exactly happened to Sterling K Brown's character. Because I genuinely don't know.

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

Honest to God, Shane Black basically did the same exact thing he did 20 years ago and made Long Kiss Goodnight.

Like, its a movie that has things in it that will get you to laugh, but its just a real fucking mess.

When you watch it, tell me what exactly happened to Sterling K Brown's character. Because I genuinely don't know.

The Predator kidnaps a child.

3 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Fucking spoilers Jimmy!

Nah, j/k I have no intention of having this movie ruin memories of the godliness that is Predator and Predator 2.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Near the end, they're in the woods and Sterling K Brown has that Predator laser guided thing on the shoulder.

And I see some people flying around, and some explosions, and then I see the good guys work together to take down the Predator's ship.

I have NO IDEA what happened to Sterling K Brown's character. Like after they moved out of the forest area, I didn't see him again.

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Saul has been great this season but the pacing has been a bit strange. Got off to a fast start imo then the last few have been back to the slow burn and setup. 

I agree!! I got a great feeling the payoff will deliver, though.