What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

For those who have HBOgo, a small show that nobody notices is like their version of Adult Swim, its called Animals, and its on its second season.

And its like Dr Katz, and has talking animals like something out of Aqua Teen. Its got a weird backstory going on about Humans going extinct in New York, and the animals will eventually take over in the second season. Its got alot of guest voice actors.

Going to see Robert Plant and his band of old fogeys play some new songs that I've never heard of, and hopefully, a decent selection of Led Zeppelin classics.

This is as close as I'll ever get to seeing Zeppelin live. I won't drink much.

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

This past week's It's Always Sunny could not be more topical. It's also one of the finest episodes the show has put out even 13 years in,

Apparently, the season is the best one since its peak. 

All caught up on Saul, such a brilliantly written show. I got a feeling something big is coming with Kim before the end of the season. True story, my childhood home is only 5 minutes from the Mexican restaurant and Pollos Hermanos is only like 5 minutes from there. Albuquerque is a beautiful place.

The Good Place season 3 started and is still probably the best network show and definitely traditional sitcom on TV. If you haven't yet, check it out the first two seasons on Netflix. If you like The Office or Parks and Rec, this is from the same creator. Ted Danson is amazing.

Edit: Tonight's episode of Saul is listed with a runtime of 78 minutes. :juggle:

Edited by Ike
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

All caught up on Saul, such a brilliantly written show. I got a feeling something big is coming with Kim before the end of the season. True story, my childhood home is only 5 minutes from the Mexican restaurant and Pollos Hermanos is only like 5 minutes from there. Albuquerque is a beautiful place.

The Good Place season 3 started and is still probably the best network show and definitely traditional sitcom on TV. If you haven't yet, check it out the first two seasons on Netflix. If you like The Office or Parks and Rec, this is from the same creator. Ted Danson is amazing.

Edit: Tonight's episode of Saul is listed with a runtime of 78 minutes. :juggle:

godly :bow: