What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

My favorite Netflix series ever. I’ve seen it twice. 

Yeah it is great. It got me interested in the book, The Guardian had a good synopsis of it.

With respect to Netflix shows, I still like Better Call Saul, Black Mirror, Mindhunter, Fargo and BoJack Horseman better though but THoHH is up there in the top 10 definitely. 

59 minutes ago, dakur said:

Yeah it is great. It got me interested in the book, The Guardian had a good synopsis of it.

With respect to Netflix shows, I still like Better Call Saul, Black Mirror, Mindhunter, Fargo and BoJack Horseman better though but THoHH is up there in the top 10 definitely. 

Better call Saul and Fargo are cable shows (they are stellar), but I know what you mean. Mindhunter is brilliant! The same with black mirror. 

30 minutes ago, Casual said:

Started watching The Haunting. 

God damn amazing so far.  2 episodes in.

damn, you haven't seen anything yet. i wish i could see it for the first time all over again. 

• Like 1
Just now, Casual said:

Yeah, been hearing great things about episode 6 so hyped to get there.

my favorite parts - end of ep 5; first 15 minutes of 6 (the single shot scene); ep 9, as a whole - brilliant! 

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

I didn't want to see the Netflix version of The Haunting bc the '63 film is my favorite horror film and I'm not a fan of remaking classics but this looks like a total spinoff instead of a remake so I think I'm in.

I think it is a different story, before the book but I'm not sure. Haven't seen the film

Bodyguard; a BBC Series with the actor who played Rob Stark in Game of Thrones. I've heard nothing but rave reviews from my British mates, and its finally made its way over to Netflix.

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Bodyguard; a BBC Series with the actor who played Rob Stark in Game of Thrones. I've heard nothing but rave reviews from my British mates, and its finally made its way over to Netflix.

Nice to see you here

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Nice to see you here

:D  

Had half an urge to post it ironically in the What Are you Playing thread, w/ a pic. :] 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
22 minutes ago, Teh_Laundromat said:

Lol I actually just started watching it and I had no idea that guy played rob stark. I knew he looked familiar.

Watched a few movies over the week:

Searching: Love this type of social media movies and this is probably the best one. Fast pace, well told and not a horror movie like most of these movies seem to be. 

Mission Impossible: Fallout - did not expect it to be so much fun. Honestly an excellent action movie. MI just so consistently better than Bond films.

Apostle - was pretty good but overall a little disappointed. It’s visually stunning but the best thing about it was definitely the trailer. Though the movie fizzles out the longer it goes. Didn’t really like where it went either, was hoping for something else. 

• Upvote 1