What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

DAREDEVIL is easily my fave marvel. I hated the ben affleck movie. GD is right. Looking forward to engrossing myself into season 3. Haven't yet.  For what it's worth, I thought Punisher was 'OK.' Brutal-scenes was not enough to win me. 

DD got a little silly with Ninjas and what not at the end of S2.  S1 was excently slice-of-life and well paced. The Boss didn't even come put till ep 8 or 10, and the suit didn't even make it till ----.

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

DAREDEVIL is easily my fave marvel. I hated the ben affleck movie. GD is right. Looking forward to engrossing myself into season 3. Haven't yet.  For what it's worth, I thought Punisher was 'OK.' Brutal-scenes was not enough to win me. 

DD got a little silly with Ninjas and what not at the end of S2.  S1 was excently slice-of-life and well paced. The Boss didn't even come put till ep 8 or 10, and the suit didn't even make it till ----.

You are going to love season 3!

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

It’s awesome, right? Super gritty! 

It's superb; I mean really dark, and I thought to myself after the Defenders (and Season 2): "Man, how are they going to improve upon DareDevil now?

Well we have our answer :wow:

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The Night Comes For Us was awesome. Not as good as The Raid, but still a really good time.

Netflix really dropped the ball not advertising this movie at all, even on their own fucking platform. :shake:

Thanks for the heads up, I saw that on my new releases, and thought it was the actor from The Raid, but the preview images didn't tell me much, nor was there any preview trailer like they're wont to do.

:-*

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Got caught up on The Sinner. The last 2 episodes were crazy and filled with lots of cool stuff, but I feel like the rest of the season was a bit too slow. I preferred the original season. It’s  hard to top Jessica Biel’s character.

Yes! Loved season 2, but 1 was better because of Biel. 

48 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah his storyline was really well done overall.

Incredible! I got major feels from his character. On the finale now. Every episode has felt crucial  and/or thrilling. Marvel’s best work by a mile. Will update once I’m done. 

Edit: fitting finale. Can’t wait for season 4. 

I finally read some tonight. Harry Potter book 2 in jappo. Harry enters Dumbledores room for the first time. There's shiny shit all over, he puts the sort hat on again. He sees the pheonix combust and resurrect. Dumby is solemn and himself.  Harry thinks for the 50th time he's going to get expelled. Hagrid walks in then storms out. *shrugs*  Preddy good for a 3rd language.