Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Recommended Posts

Sheesh, what do you guys think about the Breaking Bad movie announcement? Usually I'd be worried but Vince Gilligan has stepped a foot wrong yet. BCS better than I could've ever imagined. So on to the hype train

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sheesh, what do you guys think about the Breaking Bad movie announcement? Usually I'd be worried but Vince Gilligan has stepped a foot wrong yet. BCS better than I could've ever imagined. So on to the hype train

i think it's going to be about jessie! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i think it's going to be about jessie! 

Yeah! After the events of BB! Sounds awesome. Could link in Saul too with that timeline, joining events from the flash forwards in BCS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do ya guys think of a possible breaking bad movie? I think it's bad news, they should leave it alone. :snoop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah! After the events of BB! Sounds awesome. Could link in Saul too with that timeline, joining events from the flash forwards in BCS

that would be crazy. in vince we trust! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kaz said:

What do ya guys think of a possible breaking bad movie? I think it's bad news, they should leave it alone. :snoop:

Same thing was said when they announced Better Call Saul and look how that turned out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Same thing was said when they announced Better Call Saul and look how that turned out.

well I didn't take a look yet. :ben:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

Red Sparrow is on HBO this Saturday.

i ant to see that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outlaw King was a good movie. It's basically the real William Wallace story.. Braveheart basically combined the deeds of William wallace and Robert the Bruce. This one is about Robert the Bruce and the true story of the rebellion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Outlaw King was a good movie. It's basically the real William Wallace story.. Braveheart basically combined the deeds of William wallace and Robert the Bruce. This one is about Robert the Bruce and the true story of the rebellion 

I'm a Scottish King. What about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

American horror story apocalypse starts off terrible (I was warned), but by ep 3...it’s actually a lot of fun. I was told it’s the best season since asylum, so I’ll keep you  all updated.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, -GD- said:

American horror story apocalypse starts off terrible (I was warned), but by ep 3...it’s actually a lot of fun. I was told it’s the best season since asylum, so I’ll keep you  all updated.   

I haven’t kept up with that series in years. I think I started ignoring it with the lady Gaga season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I haven’t kept up with that series in years. I think I started ignoring it with the lady Gaga season.

Yeah, it’s been meh, but they’ve been connecting all of the older seasons together (well, up to hotel). So, 8 has been pretty interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I say although some shows are really bingeable and it’s cool to have the episodes all at once. I kind of like the weekly releases of episodes as I feel I can digest it a little better. Some of my favorite shows were just fun to watch because of the anticipation of waiting to see what happens next. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×