Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Recommended Posts

On 2018-11-30 at 10:55 PM, kokujin said:

damn sad. I was gonna watch Season 3. Guess I can't now. Marvel was a good pick up for netflix. I would've paid to keep it.. 

season 3 is excellent, and ends strong enough that it could be a series finale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going through Veep right now; on season 3. I completely forgot about this gem; I did watch the first season, and a bit of S02, but was just one of those shows that I stopped following until I heard about it again recently.

 

 

Oh, now I recall I was watching the Death of Stalin, and they're both from Armando Ianucci. :glad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

s3 of The Last Kingdom just popped up on netflix. cant wait to start watching it

Yeah I saw that last week, and then realized I still need to get done with Season 2, and then I realized I can't really recall what happened in season 1; then I realized I need to get back into Vikings...

 

There's so much shit I need to watch :scared:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah I saw that last week, and then realized I still need to get done with Season 2, and then I realized I can't really recall what happened in season 1; then I realized I need to get back into Vikings...

 

There's so much shit I need to watch :scared:

yup. it's had to keep up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah I saw that last week, and then realized I still need to get done with Season 2, and then I realized I can't really recall what happened in season 1; then I realized I need to get back into Vikings...

 

There's so much shit I need to watch :scared:

I actually think The Last Kingdom is a better version of vikings. More visceral action and less filler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

almost done with season 8 of american horror. it peaked at episode 6 (a must see for murder house fans), then slowly came undone. aside from the murder house and asylum seasons, this show always tanks on the last few eps. it's basically coven part 2 now.

Edited by -GD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, -GD- said:

almost done with season 8 of american horror. it peaked at episode 6 (a must see for murder house fans), then slowly came undone. aside from the murder house and asylum seasons, this show always tanks on the last few eps. it's basically coven part 2 now.

I lost interest after 4ish episodes and just haven’t brought myself to finish. Cathy Bates and Sarah Paulson were my favorite part of the show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ike said:

I lost interest after 4ish episodes and just haven’t brought myself to finish. Cathy Bates and Sarah Paulson were my favorite part of the show. 

yeah, i can see that. i just loved all the call backs to older seasons. the murder house one was awesome, and even wrapped up several arcs from season 1.

Edited by -GD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad I gave the newer episodes of sunny in philly another chance. Season 11 is amazing. The suburbs episode killed me :D Dennis is so fucked up. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, -GD- said:

I’m glad I gave the newer episodes of sunny in philly another chance. Season 11 is amazing. The suburbs episode killed me :D Dennis is so fucked up. :D 

Suburbs episode is amazing. It’s incredible how the crew keeps it so good after all the years. You know Mac and Dee and Charlie and the Waitress are both real couples IRL?  :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The suburbs episode is in my top 3, maybe number 1. It was funny and dark as fuck! Dennis was straight up psycho!



 


  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlie Work is my favorite episode by far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

 

The suburbs episode is in my top 3, maybe number 1. It was funny and dark as fuck! Dennis was straight up psycho!



 



Never seen this I should give it a try.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kaz said:

Never seen this I should give it a try.

it can be very hit/miss, but season 11 is godly. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×