What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Finished You S1. Thanks for the recommendation. Wife loved it and was a legit surprise. Just got renewed for S2 with Nelly from Haunting on Hill House cast as a major role. 

Watched Bird Box. Was alright, massively overblown but pretty good for a  Netflix film

Glad you liked You! And yeah, bird box was overrated af 

Just now, Twinblade said:

If anyone's looking for another netflix movie to watch, I would recommend Polar starring Mads Mikkelsen. It got panned by reviewers but i thought it was pretty entertaining overall.

Oh I actually watched that also the other week. Can't say I agree with you though. Thought it was really bad, watched it solely for Mads but it was like it was directed by a 13 year old boy. 

1 hour ago, Angel Jim said:

How come not a single person talked about the Super Bowl today. :| lol

I laughed at it in chat, and I think Hot sauce and Like mentioned it in the NFL thread.

44 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I laughed at it in chat, and I think Hot sauce and Like mentioned it in the NFL thread.

I should of been more explicit - no one said anything in the “What are you watching?” Thread.

Edited by Angel Jim

Saw 4 has some really good moments but the overall movie takes a huge toll on the franchise. Maybe I forgot which one it was where it goes completely off the road because 4 isn't it. 

Bumblebee - Actually not half bad. Probably what a transformers movie should be like. Smaller scale and more heart. Nothing great but definitley watchable.

Bohemian Rhapsody - Good thanks to basically just listening to Queen music for 2 hours but the movie itself is literally just one concert on to the next.

On 2019-02-04 at 11:33 PM, kaz said:

Saw 4 has some really good moments but the overall movie takes a huge toll on the franchise. Maybe I forgot which one it was where it goes completely off the road because 4 isn't it. 

V is the weakest IMO. My ranking for the series is 1,2,6,3,4,7,5. Also, don’t watch Jigsaw. It sucks.