What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

22 hours ago, Ike said:

Starting a binge watch of Barry season 2. First episode has been great and keeping up the same quality. Hader is such an amazing actor in this role. Same for Winkler. If you still haven’t watched this show, you definitely should give it a look. 

I love that show!! 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Casual said:

Just working my way through Sopranos now since I've never seen it. On the last episode of season 1 right now. 

:mindblown:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Casual said:

Dope finale for Chernobyl last night, great little mini series.

Just working my way through Sopranos now since I've never seen it. On the last episode of season 1 right now. 

Chernobyl was stunning especially the atmosphere I was so hooked

• Like 1

Chernobyl finale decides to have one of the best courtroom scenes and flashback storytelling that I've seen in quite some time.

Not only that, but they do a remarkable job explaining it in layman's terms how that reactor exploded. With very basic visuals.

You know in those movies based on true stories, at the end they do like a text explanation of what happened of those people and whatever resulting events occurred after, usually showing real-life photos and video of the people. Chernobyl easily........EASILY has best one of those sequences ever, and its epic. It ends on an epic note.

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

Every bit as poignant today as it was back then.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, kaz said:

ok why, thats weird

It's an anthology series so really you could watch them in any order. Episode 1 is good, however, episode 2 is more indicative of what the series is like.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's an anthology series so really you could watch them in any order. Episode 1 is good, however, episode 2 is more indicative of what the series is like.

oh that makes sense. will do

I watched the VR and Miley episodes of Black Mirror. They were entertaining, but not exactly dark. Still, I enjoyed them. I’ll check out the other one tomorrow. I hope the series goes back to its darker roots.

Edited by -GD-
  • Like 1
On 2019-06-05 at 9:39 PM, -GD- said:

I watched the VR and Miley episodes of Black Mirror. They were entertaining, but not exactly dark. Still, I enjoyed them. I’ll check out the other one tomorrow. I hope the series goes back to its darker roots.

Yeah watched the vr one. It was ok. The performances by the actors was the strongest part of the episode. 

• Like 1
On 2019-06-06 at 9:24 AM, Ike said:

Barry E5 of season 2 was better than every single episode of GoT from season 8. Holy shit that was incredible television. 

That episode was godly! It was directed by bill hader too!!

• Like 1