What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The Witcher has already been renewed for a 2nd season. All signs continue to point to this show owning :smoke:

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11/13/netflixs-the-witcher-gets-season-2-order

:banderoos::banderoos::banderoos::banderoos::banderoos:

This means that Henry Cavill must think that the first season was (enough of a) success for him to keep wanting to play Geralt.

Some people have complained that the armor for Nilfgaardians is not accurate, the show creator has said that it has to do with the fact that  Nilfgaard hasn't built up a large, organized force yet, so they don't have organized armor yet.

Really do hope that this show gets enough of a following on Netflix, that it can exceed the rumored 3-season limit that Netflix has for their shows.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:banderoos::banderoos::banderoos::banderoos::banderoos:

This means that Henry Cavill must think that the first season was (enough of a) success for him to keep wanting to play Geralt.

Some people have complained that the armor for Nilfgaardians is not accurate, the show creator has said that it has to do with the fact that  Nilfgaard hasn't built up a large, organized force yet, so they don't have organized armor yet.

Really do hope that this show gets enough of a following on Netflix, that it can exceed the rumored 3-season limit that Netflix has for their shows.

Stranger Things is going to have a season 4.

while the final season of mr. robot has done a lot of wheel spinning, episode 5 finally put the car in motion. what a tense fucking episode! if it can keep this momentum, the remaining episodes will be godly. 

• Like 1

Just saw Midway. That movie was intense. 

Richard has the best dick in the west. Played by this guy: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4534098/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

It was insane watching the planes drop bombs on the Japanese carriers. Is that what it actually looked like?

Edited by Optimus Jim
On 2019-11-13 at 11:54 AM, -GD- said:

while the final season of mr. robot has done a lot of wheel spinning, episode 5 finally put the car in motion. what a tense fucking episode! if it can keep this momentum, the remaining episodes will be godly. 

Why don't you write or direct movies, pal.

• Upvote 1

Watchmen is just not making any mistakes, whatsoever. Every show just makes everything, that you have watched up until that point, better.

I don't read comic books, and I haven't read the Watchmen comic book, but what if this tv show is creating origin stories for its characters that are every bit as good and engrossing as the Watchmen comic, itself? Because that's how good some of these opening scenes are.

The production company that is making this, they're so good they could filmed all of the stuff from the original Watchmen comic, even the climatic event that occurs. Its just straight up superior to the film, even in special effects and scale.

Edited by jehurey
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Watchmen is just not making any mistakes, whatsoever. Every show just makes everything, that you have watched up until that point, better.

I don't read comic books, and I haven't read the Watchmen comic book, but what if this tv show is creating origin stories for its characters that are every bit as good and engrossing as the Watchmen comic, itself? Because that's how good some of these opening scenes are.

The production company that is making this, they're so good they could filmed all of the stuff from the original Watchmen comic, even the climatic event that occurs. Its just straight up superior to the film, even in special effects and scale.

It really is an incredible show. Episode 5 was godly. Even IGN, which hated the the premiere, gave 5 a 9.5 

19 minutes ago, Ike said:

You mother fuckers making me regret waiting to binge it. :merch:

Dude..it’s a great weekly conversation show. Don’t deprive yourself. Ep 5 will remind you of everything you loved about the leftovers. 

21 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Dude..it’s a great weekly conversation show. Don’t deprive yourself. Ep 5 will remind you of everything you loved about the leftovers. 

I'll try to catch up over the long Thanksgiving weekend. :smoke:

• Like 1

I’m reading  the mandelorian  has been pirated already on the level of game of thrones if not more. The fuck? Isn’t their only 2 episodes so far?

i wonder if there’s anything that can be done because that is awful

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

I’m reading  the mandelorian  has been pirated already on the level of game of thrones if not more. The fuck? Isn’t their only 2 episodes so far?

i wonder if there’s anything that can be done because that is awful

Because Disney needs more money of all companies. :ben:

Disney bought Lucasfilm for $4 billion and it's already made that and more off the movies they've produced.