What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Lol that mando chick beating up the storm troopers was a better fight scene than any in the last Jedi 

Why didn’t Obi-Wan Kenobi use Force-Healing on Quigon at the Darth Maul duel at the end of The Phantom Menace? :ben:

Edited by Optimus Jim
43 minutes ago, Optimus Jim said:

Why didn’t Obi-Wan Kenobi use Force-Healing on Quigon at the Darth Maul duel at the end of The Phantom Menace? :ben:

:mjcry:

3 episodes into Watchmen and I’m loving it. It feels like a sequel to the graphic novel. The performances are fantastic and I’m loving the story. I’m glad I waited to binge it. I might be in for a long night lol. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just finished. I liked the twists towards the end, definitely did not see those coming.

I picked up on the main twist, only because I knew something was

Spoiler

Off about Love. I didn’t know she killed the nanny, but I knew she killed the chick in the box. It would’ve been too obvious to be Candace or the brother. Also, love believes in doing anything for love. The way they broke it down was awesome! 

Edited by -GD-
46 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I picked up on the main twist, only because I knew something was

Hide contents

Off about Love. I didn’t know she killed the nanny, but I knew she killed the chick in the box. It would’ve been too obvious to be Candace or the brother. Also, love believes in doing anything for love. The way they broke it down was awesome! 

It would have been predictable but I actually suspected the cop she was banging. 

But my favorite part of this season was how it ends up turning the tables on you with its character reveals. Joe puts so much energy into resisting the urge to kill and hurt others so he can try to live a normal life for Love, but then once the curtains are pulled back you realize that Love was equally crazy and in the end they were the same type of person.

And Its going to be interesting to see where the story goes in S3. S2 basically wiped the slate clean (outside of Candace returning) but now it looks like based on the tease at the end that they're going to pick up right where they left off. Theres a lot of material and potential for characters to come back in big ways (my #1 wish is for Ellie to return and come up with a master plan to get revenge on Love :trump:

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Reveal hidden contents

It would have been predictable but I actually suspected the cop she was banging. 

But my favorite part of this season was how it ends up turning the tables on you with its character reveals. Joe puts so much energy into resisting the urge to kill and hurt others so he can try to live a normal life for Love, but then once the curtains are pulled back you realize that Love was equally crazy and in the end they were the same type of person.

And Its going to be interesting to see where the story goes in S3. S2 basically wiped the slate clean (outside of Candace returning) but now it looks like based on the tease at the end that they're going to pick up right where they left off. Theres a lot of material and potential for characters to come back in big ways (my #1 wish is for Ellie to return and come up with a master plan to get revenge on Love :trump:

Spoiler

I love how he’s back on the hunt, even after finding his equal. He can’t help himself. :D 

Edited by -GD-
12 hours ago, Ike said:

Through 5 episodes of Watchmen now, how the hell did you guys wait for a week? This show is so damn good. 

I love reading reviews and seeing people point out easter eggs in between the shows.

Also the show had a podcast for every 3 episodes, and they had Peteypedia to provide supplemental information that other people would post on the subreddit.

This definitely felt like a throwback to the final couple of seasons of Lost, to me.