What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I just got back from seeing 1917

:omg::omg::omg::omg:

Goddamn

I know its only january but i dont see another movie topping this for me this year

The story is so simple but its masterfully paced and executed, combined with some of the best directing and cinematography i've seen yet. The one take aspect of it is so brilliant, and while there are tricks used to make it seem all continuous those transitions are seamless.

This movie is going to stick with me for a long time. 

And try to watch it in Dolby Cinema if you can, that elevates the experience even further.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just got back from seeing 1917

:omg::omg::omg::omg:

Goddamn

I know its only january but i dont see another movie topping this for me this year

The story is so simple but its masterfully paced and executed, combined with some of the best directing and cinematography i've seen yet. The one take aspect of it is so brilliant, and while there are tricks used to make it seem all continuous those transitions are seamless.

This movie is going to stick with me for a long time. 

And try to watch it in Dolby Cinema if you can, that elevates the experience even further.

I was wanting to watch it since Christmas, but the two theaters in Dallas were just too far out of the way for me, and I was getting sick.

But now, its going to be at AMC theaters that have Dolby Atmos theaters. So unless its specifically made for real IMAX, I'd rather go to a Dolby Atmos theater were the sound is going to be thundering.

Gotta go this weekend.