What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Satoshi Kon Retrospective – Millennium Actress - Northwest Film Forum

Millennium Actress :mjcry:

Thanks for recommending it Georgie :smoke: 

That was beautiful, the abstract story-telling through the protagonist's life and film career was a clever novelty and the story of timeless love so recognizable yet so sad :mjcry: Was also nice recognizing Susumu Hirasawa's music

Highly recommended it along with Perfect Blue, gonna get both on Blu-ray  :juggle: 

Edited by bhytre
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I finished Ju-On. Its dark, disturbing, kinda weird, and very confusing. Its set in the 80s/90 and actually feels like a piece of horror media made in that era. Definitely worth watching, even if the ending does leave you with more questions than answers.

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I finished Ju-On. Its dark, disturbing, kinda weird, and very confusing. Its set in the 80s/90 and actually feels like a piece of horror media made in that era. Definitely worth watching, even if the ending does leave you with more questions than answers.

nice man. i will watch it this weekend after i finish dark season 3 

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Started watching this show on Apple TV called Defending Jacob.  Pretty solid show so far. I love investigative murder mysteries with court systems 

Any interest in Greyhound? Thats the one thing on AppleTV that I really want to watch. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Any interest in Greyhound? Thats the one thing on AppleTV that I really want to watch. 

Oh for sure. Usually anything with Tom hanks is worth watching. Glad it turned out decent according to reviews. 

I was watching lots of these clay animations by this dude who made the simpsons couch gags. thanks jehuty @jehurey 

"the next ride is called.. g force" :D :D  i love these

11 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

I watched a little bit of Season 1 when it first came out and got bored

Safe to say season 2 and 3 are much better ?

Looks like it 

5DC83D1C-63BB-4194-B25C-E90A611D0663.jpeg

Seasons 2 and 3 are amazing! Almost done with 3. 

Wow!!! What a finale!!! Dark season 3 did what Lost couldn’t - provide a fantastic sci-fi resolution, while delivering on the feels. Damn....I can’t even imagine how much planning went into the season to sustain continuity (you’ll know what I mean when you watch it). I won’t lie...about 5 eps in...I was like, “how the fuck are they going to end this on a good note?” I’m so relieved that it surpassed my expectations. Most of the questions were answered. Some minor questions remain, but they’ll make great conversations. All in all, while I felt season 2 flowed better, the final 3 eps were the best in the series. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, nitric said:

Narcos season 2 has been an absolute rollercoaster. It's just nonstop madness. Pablo Escobar was a god damn mad man.

A lot of it was fictional, though. Still, I was very entertained. 3 is even better. 

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

A lot of it was fictional, though. Still, I was very entertained. 3 is even better. 

Damn really? I wonder if anyone did a breakdown of what happened irl and what was fictional