What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

I read that they made the whole thing in 12 weeks. shit is wild.

edit: Lmao at the backstory for the the idea for how the movie came about.  The director hosted a zoom session with a bunch of his friends (which included many of the actors from the movie). He basically misleads them into thinking there were noises coming from his attic, so he pretends to go up there and then smoothly splices in a clip from REC where the chick got attacked while in the attic and they all started freaking out :lul: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I read that they made the whole thing in 12 weeks. shit is wild.

edit: Lmao at the backstory for the the idea for how the movie came about.  The director hosted a zoom session with a bunch of his friends (which included many of the actors from the movie). He basically misleads them into thinking there were noises coming from his attic, so he pretends to go up there and then smoothly splices in a clip from REC where the chick got attacked while in the attic and they all started freaking out :lul: 

That’s amazing!!!  :D 

Brehs why am I just finding out about shudder now. There’s a lot of good looking shit on here if you’re into the genre. 

Hey GD I saw you listed Daniel isn’t real. I really liked Mandy and it’s from the same peeps. Better or worse than Mandy? I also saw Color out of space but I never finished it

11 minutes ago, Delita said:

Brehs why am I just finding out about shudder now. There’s a lot of good looking shit on here if you’re into the genre. 

Hey GD I saw you listed Daniel isn’t real. I really liked Mandy and it’s from the same peeps. Better or worse than Mandy? I also saw Color out of space but I never finished it

Mandy is better, in a wtf way, but I really dug Daniel. 

you all have to see bliss. Trippy af! 

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Just watched Impetigore. That shit was nuts :lupe:

Dude!!! Very fucking good! I love how some of the most disturbing scenes didn’t even need gore. I hope murika doesn’t try to adapt it.  

23 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Dude!!! Very fucking good! I love how some of the most disturbing scenes didn’t even need gore. I hope murika doesn’t try to adapt it.  

yeah it was still dark af though. And despite being low budget I really liked how it looked, especially their use of lighting.

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah it was still dark af though. And despite being low budget I really liked how it looked, especially their use of lighting.

It was gorgeous! Fantastic cinematography! 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

thirty fucking dollars? :|:D 

yeah, but that's the cost of 2 standard tickets here. i'll watch it with my 2 sisters, my brother-in-law and 2 nieces. 6 of us = $5 a person. i can roll with that. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, but that's the cost of 2 standard tickets here. i'll watch it with my 2 sisters, my brother-in-law and 2 nieces. 6 of us = $5 a person. i can roll with that. 

Accounting for concessions that's probably saving like $30-$40 at least.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I guess it makes sense since they can’t really control how many people watch it together. Those who planned to watch it by themselves are getting screwed over though.