What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

4 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Lovecraft Country was so good. I took a break marathoning Infinity Train for it, and man. Definitely gonna be hard waiting each week for it. 

Yeah, I heard it’s amazing! Going to watch it tonight.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Just now, -GD- said:

Yeah, I heard it’s amazing! Going to watch it tonight.

I dont know what the fuck happened in that show, but I was entertained. It's definitely going to trigger racist and incels as it deals so heavily with civil rights era racism that it makes Watchment look like Soul Plane. I guess my only concern was that it's a JJ Abrahams's joint and you could see it spiraling out  with no clear landing  planned. but it's also based on a book, so they have some blueprint of where to go. 

• aitch 1
25 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Lovecraft Country was so good. I took a break marathoning Infinity Train for it, and man. Definitely gonna be hard waiting each week for it. 

It was pretty damn good. It started off a bit slow but it picked up halfway through. Letícia :whew:

Im curious what more they do with the Cthulhu/lovecraft inspirations

• aitch 1

catching up with animation movies, my ratings:

finding dory :whew:

zootopia :whew:

penguins :whew:

puss in boots :fblike:

the wild :alarm2:  (canadian production lol, the ending with the giraffe when the squirrel said shes a strong indepedent woman and she kisses him :D  absolutely awful, fagginadion sjws faggits :D reminds me of mankind and peoplekind :D  fagginadians :D  )

bolt :snoop: boring shit so far (force myself to finish it)

zootopia 2 in 2021 and zootopia 3 is already in development @ whoever said there won't be a sequel :mickeyj::geese: I ALWAYS WIN :comicbookguy:

Edited by kazi of Skalitz
On 2020-08-18 at 5:30 AM, kazi of Skalitz said:

catching up with animation movies, my ratings:

finding dory :whew:

zootopia :whew:

penguins :whew:

puss in boots :fblike:

the wild :alarm2:  (canadian production lol, the ending with the giraffe when the squirrel said shes a strong indepedent woman and she kisses him :D  absolutely awful, fagginadion sjws faggits :D reminds me of mankind and peoplekind :D  fagginadians :D  )

bolt :snoop: boring shit so far (force myself to finish it)

zootopia 2 in 2021 and zootopia 3 is already in development @ whoever said there won't be a sequel :mickeyj::geese: I ALWAYS WIN :comicbookguy:

I was forced during quarantine to watch a Disney movie per day since I hadn't seen many of them. My GF was shocked that I enjoyed Zootopia as much as I did. Tbf on paper I didn't expect to like it, but it was one of my favorites. 

3 hours ago, Liquid said:

I was forced during quarantine to watch a Disney movie per day since I hadn't seen many of them. My GF was shocked that I enjoyed Zootopia as much as I did. Tbf on paper I didn't expect to like it, but it was one of my favorites. 

yea, but don't get me wrong, i love these movies, nobody is forcing me like in your case :D 

ended up liking bolt. started watching wreck it ralph, slow burner but fun

5 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

yea, but don't get me wrong, i love these movies, nobody is forcing me like in your case :D 

I found WIR2 to be even a slower burn than the first one. At first I was bored with it, but the second half definitely picks up. 

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/train_to_busan_presents_peninsula

Peninsula is a flop apparently :\ still eager to watch it, but im disappointed that they seemed to have just turned it into a generic action movie.

yeah, my critic friend reviewed it last week. he said it doesn't have the magic of the first. still fun, just shallow. 

3 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

Watch Treasure Planet. Movie owns and is one of the last hand drawn movies before they switched to CGI.

Netflix has announced the cast of Guillermo del Toro's (The Shape of Water, Hellboy) upcoming stop-motion animated musical version of Pinocchio. If that previous sentence didn't already make you arch your eyebrows in curiosity, the cast will: Tilda Swinton, Christoph Waltz, John Turturro, Tim Blake Nelson, and Cate Blanchett are just a few of the names involved with the project. Newcomer Gregory Mann will play the titular wooden boy, and Ewan McGregor and David Bradley round out the biggest roles in the familiar children's story, playing Cricket and Gepetto, respectively.

:whoo: