What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Really? That’s weird. They are standalone stories though so there’s no problem with watching the seasons out of order.

Yeah bro, really strange. But season 2 has 2 sexy blondes :smoke: and gore. I’m all in!

7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

@Twinblade bro, season 2 of wolf creek is savage af and has some incredible cinematography. You really need to watch the first film (second wasn’t as good)

I actually watched them both the other day. They were both good but the show definitely takes that concept to the next level I feel.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I actually watched them both the other day. They were both good but the show definitely takes that concept to the next level I feel.

Yeah, I’m impressed by how well this is produced. Great find homie! 

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

definitely try to watch the first season when you're done. Without spoiling anything its a much more 'personal' story that I think you'll appreciate.

Yeah, I’ll figure out why I can’t watch it. Maybe it’s because my shudder is connected to prime

12 hours ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, I’ll figure out why I can’t watch it. Maybe it’s because my shudder is connected to prime

Honestly shudder’s site is pretty terrible. I get errors all the time when trying to watch stuff. Usually a few refreshes fixes things for me tho. 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Honestly shudder’s site is pretty terrible. I get errors all the time when trying to watch stuff. Usually a few refreshes fixes things for me tho. 

Ha, that’s me with hbo max. I usually have a pretty smooth experience with shudder. So, the wolf creek thing is weird af. I’m almost done with season 2. Man, the potential for sick spinoffs is amazing! 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Ha, that’s me with hbo max. I usually have a pretty smooth experience with shudder. So, the wolf creek thing is weird af. I’m almost done with season 2. Man, the potential for sick spinoffs is amazing! 

HBO Max constantly freezes on my tv. I’m using the Samsung smart tv app. I’ll finish a show/movie and then try to return the main menu and no matter what happens it just endlessly loads. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

HBO Max constantly freezes on my tv. I’m using the Samsung smart tv app. I’ll finish a show/movie and then try to return the main menu and no matter what happens it just endlessly loads. 

I’m using the google play version. It always freezes! Hbo go was a lot better. 

43 minutes ago, -GD- said:

@Twinblade I dug season 2 of wolf creek a lot. So, figured out the problem, regarding season 1. It won’t play if I access shudder through Amazon. It’s on the standalone app, though. So weird. 

The last episode was so intense and unpredictable, you really couldn’t tell how it was going to end.  

and now you get to enjoy the first season :whew:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The last episode was so intense and unpredictable, you really couldn’t tell how it was going to end.  

and now you get to enjoy the first season :whew:

Yeah, the ending was ownage, especially the clip after the credits. Btw, third movie and third season in the works.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3622993/john-jarratt-says-wolf-creek-3-third-season-television-series-works/

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, the ending was ownage, especially the clip after the credits. Btw, third movie and third season in the works.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3622993/john-jarratt-says-wolf-creek-3-third-season-television-series-works/

Yeah I remember seeing that. Im excited to see where they go, but they definitely need to hurry up with the production. John Jarratt is already 70 so I doubt hes going to be able to play this role for much longer.

58 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I remember seeing that. Im excited to see where they go, but they definitely need to hurry up with the production. John Jarratt is already 70 so I doubt hes going to be able to play this role for much longer.

He doesn’t age. 70? Crazy!! But yeah, I don’t want him to die lol

Just now, -GD- said:

finally got around to Cobra Kai. I started this morning. I’m now halfway done with season 2. It’s actually more than a gimmick. It has excellent callbacks too.  

Dang barely?  Great series, even if you’ve never seen the original movies.