What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

These are paycheck movies. They have the shortest production times possible because who cares. Him, Bruce Willis and Steven Segal own the lower depths of the Netflix library. 

eh, cage has been in 2 sick flicks recently, mandy and color out of space. he's now the king of artsy b flicks. plus, "crazy cage" is so satisfying to watch. willis and segal are so forgettable now. 

41 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

eh, cage has been in 2 sick flicks recently, mandy and color out of space. he's now the king of artsy b flicks. plus, "crazy cage" is so satisfying to watch. willis and segal are so forgettable now. 

Like he is sort of relevant in an infamous way so he'll get some good ones here and there but movies like Mandy and Color of are still very low budget. Most of his movies in the past 15 years stink.

Not knocking him, he needs the dough. He does at least try and seemingly respects the projects he is in. Unlike Willis who phones it in like he's being nice to his in-laws or something and Seagal who doesn't even stand half the time. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Like he is sort of relevant in an infamous way so he'll get some good ones here and there but movies like Mandy and Color of are still very low budget. Most of his movies in the past 15 years stink.

Not knocking him, he needs the dough. He does at least try and seemingly respects the projects he is in. Unlike Willis who phones it in like he's being nice to his in-laws or something and Seagal who doesn't even stand half the time. 

oh yeah, they are low budget, but they own hard. i just love that he's embraced the crazy cage persona, in the last few years,  and is clearly passionate about films, like you mentioned. before his recent streak of indie gems, i would have definitely grouped him with willis. 

On 2021-02-02 at 2:32 PM, Angelfish said:

Is anyone watching American Gods Season 3?  Even though it seemed a bit uneventful, I enjoyed Season 2 more than I expected given the reviews.

Season 2 was a slog.. i didn't even know there was a 3rd season . I fucking loved the first season. Losing Gillian Anderson kinda ruined it for me. 

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Watched S5 of The Expanse :whew: The final season is going to be nuts.

that's so weird! i literally asked peeps on discord if it was over yet! nice, i can now watch the whole thing :smoke: 

26 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

that's so weird! i literally asked peeps on discord if it was over yet! nice, i can now watch the whole thing :smoke: 

For some reason i thought there were only 8 episodes so I binged watched those and didn't realize until near the end that the season was going to have 10 total :D Those 2 weeks were brutal :mjcry:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Holy shit, those last two episodes of Wandavision. I wish this was like Netflix and can just watch the whole season. I didn't even finish the first 3 eps because they were so bad. The last two are finally bringing heat. That ending of episode fucking 5...dead. 

Dude that ending to episode 5 was :whoo:

Just watched and the show is now totally finding the right balance between the two. 

Still watching 30 Coins as it airs on hbo max. The second to last episode was all set-up for what should hopefully be an exciting conclusion. The preview for the last episode did state it was a series finale so I guess this is going to be a one and done show. The melodrama is still a little much but the imagery is fun and almost reminds me of Hellsing the anime. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Can't wait for the next episode of WandaVision. Disney really is giving these shows some resources. Also very interested in Falcon and Winter Soldier. 

Loki is also May 2021 and they’re doing an animated What If show with original voice actors including Boseman’s last time as Black Panther. Marvel on Disney+ looking good. :whew: 

Season 5 of the expanse was excellent. It had the best character development in the series and its several main plots were surprisingly straightforward, yet engaging. The ending was awesome! The final season will be epic! 

• Upvote 1