What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Ok, I wasn’t expecting that. I’ll miss (insert character) 

Spoiler

Alex’s death hit me hard, he was one of my favorite characters. I was actually kind of pissed at how suddenly it happened given the lack of build up. He also got no real send off and was just barely mentioned by the rest of the main characters afterwards. 

but then I realized that it completely fits the tone of the story. The stakes are at their highest and millions of people have already died, with millions more being at risk. There is no time or place to mourn any one character, they have to move forward and focus on the threat posed by Marco and the Free Navy. 

The last season is going to be nuts.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

Alex’s death hit me hard, he was one of my favorite characters. I was actually kind of pissed at how suddenly it happened given the lack of build up. He also got no real send off and was just barely mentioned by the rest of the main characters afterwards. 

but then I realized that it completely fits the tone of the story. The stakes are at their highest and millions of people have already died, with millions more being at risk. There is no time or place to mourn any one character, they have to move forward and focus on the threat posed by Marco and the Free Navy. 

The last season is going to be nuts.

Well put!! I couldn’t agree more! 

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade 

Reveal hidden contents

Loved how they fleshed out Amos’ character. Also, Naomi’s scenes on that desolate ship were fantastic. 

Spoiler

Yeah and i like the chick hes with.  shes cute af too.

One thing that im looking forward to in the next season

Spoiler

Is that it seems the characters are back together again on the rocinate. One thing I missed from the earlier seasons was that whole crew aspect, before they split everyone up and started focusing on individual storylines. That was fine given the story but now I think is the perfect time to put everyone together for the final conflict.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah and i like the chick hes with.  shes cute af too.

One thing that im looking forward to in the next season

Hide contents

Is that it seems the characters are back together again on the rocinate. One thing I missed from the earlier seasons was that whole crew aspect, before they split everyone up and started focusing on individual storylines. That was fine given the story but now I think is the perfect time to put everyone together for the final conflict.

word! 

Rewatching Scrubs, best sitcom of the 00’s and the best sitcom NBC ever did. The delicate balance of comedy, drama, and real character driven development of the wonderfully acted and well-written people of Sacred Heart is just so good. I love this show a lot. I will say though that the main character of JD gets less likeable with  every rewatch. Dude is kind of an asshole. 

Just now, Ike said:

Rewatching Scrubs, best sitcom of the 00’s and the best sitcom NBC ever did. The delicate balance of comedy, drama, and real character driven development of the wonderfully acted and well-written people of Sacred Heart is just so good. I love this show a lot. I will say though that the main character of JD gets less likeable with  every rewatch. Dude is kind of an asshole. 

Seinfeld >>>>>>>>>>>

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Seinfeld >>>>>>>>>>>

I wouldn’t argue if you think that, but I really enjoy Scrubs and especially the more dramatic episodes. There’s one episode in particular that’s one of the finest episodes of television ever. 

On 2021-02-10 at 7:33 PM, -GD-X said:

Seinfeld >>>>>>>>>>>

no way. 

Scrubs more enjoyable (yah I said it lol).

I would vote 

Arrested Development season 1 and 2 and Gob in season 3 >>>>  ???

I know sienfeld is critically acclaimed. but. 

Maybe I should watch this Wanda show?

I know Americ Horror Story actually got too creepy lol and I stopped watching out afer season 2. lol. It got trite and old too but funny film.  I have Netflix so what should I watch? Ain't seen shit for a while I think 3+ months.. 

58 minutes ago, kokujin said:

no way. 

Scrubs more enjoyable (yah I said it lol).

I would vote 

Arrested Development season 1 and 2 and Gob in season 3 >>>>  ???

I know sienfeld is critically acclaimed. but. 

Nah Seinfeld >>>>>

but curb >>>> Seinfeld 

• Like 1

raps.  I love 89- 90s blend with not toooo much mumble or lofi. Is this pretentious rap?  synth rap?

90s rap > life. I started being a niggah with Jay-Z Volume 2 lol.

I think he just rapped St. Louis lol. Remember Nelly and his murphy band. what were they called? 

13 hours ago, kokujin said:

Maybe I should watch this Wanda show?

I know Americ Horror Story actually got too creepy lol and I stopped watching out afer season 2. lol. It got trite and old too but funny film.  I have Netflix so what should I watch? Ain't seen shit for a while I think 3+ months.. 

Devil Man Crybaby