What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I watched the first episode not too long ago and it didn't really grab me.

I could see that. Episode 4 has been my favorite. Really uncomfortable! 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I could see that. Episode 4 has been my favorite. Really uncomfortable! 

Ill give it another ep and see if it changes my mind. But if you like the setting and themes then you should definitely check out Detention which is also on netflix.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Ill give it another ep and see if it changes my mind. But if you like the setting and themes then you should definitely check out Detention which is also on netflix.

I sooo will! 

Just watched Nomadland.. Holy fuck that was dreadfully boring. If that could win am Oscar why didn't Into the Wild? At least it was entertaining.

Conjuring 3 was an enjoyable enough diversion but it was the weakest yet of the main 3 films. Ed and Lorraine still good but the writing and plot just aren’t as good as the other 2. 

Stopped 45 minutes into Cruella. It was cringeworthy bad and even my gf noted how in your face girl power and men are bad it is. Also, trying to make a character who wants skin puppies sympathetic did not work. 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Stopped 45 minutes into Cruella. It was cringeworthy bad and even my gf noted how in your face girl power and men are bad it is. Also, trying to make a character who wants skin puppies sympathetic did not work. 

did she blame a man on why she skins puppies?

46 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

What kind of show is it? It seems too family friendly for my liking. 

Yeah I thought the same.. but it's not.  Just give it a go, I'm sure you will like it. It's like a dark Disney adventure, very high production values and great acting.  Its on par with Stranger Things 

Edited by Cooke
  • Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Yeah I thought the same.. but it's not.  Just give it a go, I'm sure you will like it. It's like a dark Disney adventure, very high production values and great acting.  Its on par with Stranger Things 

O snap! You sold me! Ok, I’ll watch it this afternoon 

• Upvote 1

Oh, I finally got around to watching that Shining sequel, Doctor Sleep.

And, as long as you enter the movie knowing that they are not trying to recreate the same type of horror as Kubrick's Shining, its a pretty fantastic EXPANSION of what is going on with the premise of kids who have this supernatural ability.

Pretty damn good movie.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh, I finally got around to watching that Shining sequel, Doctor Sleep.

And, as long as you enter the movie knowing that they are not trying to recreate the same type of horror as Kubrick's Shining, its a pretty fantastic EXPANSION of what is going on with the premise of kids who have this supernatural ability.

Pretty damn good movie.

It builds on both the original book and movie. I loved it (watched it twice in the theater).