What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade

this looks GODLY! 

yea, I mean it looks okay. It's just I've seen this plot so many times it's not special anymore. Hopefully there is a twist to it you won't expect. 

this reminds of some kind of card-game horror anime maj recommended me years ago.

Edited by kaz
11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I have that on my list and was going to watch it once I finished Sex Education

i enjoyed sex eduction a lot. however, i think the series should have ended at the finale (but tie up the lingering arcs). i think you'll agree. 

30 minutes ago, kaz said:

yea, I mean it looks okay. It's just I've seen this plot so many times it's not special anymore. Hopefully there is a twist to it you won't expect. 

this reminds of some kind of card-game horror anime maj recommended me years ago.

i hear it's pretty crazy, so i'm GAME :smoke: 

23 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i enjoyed sex eduction a lot. however, i think the series should have ended at the finale (but tie up the lingering arcs). i think you'll agree. 

Interesting, I assumed they were gonna take the 13 reasons why route 

Spoiler

Since it’s their last year of HS everyone graduates and that’s basically the end of the series. But it sounds like they’re gonna spend multiple seasons on the senior year.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Interesting, I assumed they were gonna take the 13 reasons why route 

Reveal hidden contents

Since it’s their last year of HS everyone graduates and that’s basically the end of the series. But it sounds like they’re gonna spend multiple seasons on the senior year.

Spoiler

hmmm possibly. just a lot of shit happens in the last few eps. 

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i hear it's pretty crazy, so i'm GAME :smoke: 

lol yea, sorry I probably came off moody, don't get me wrong, the trailer looked amazing and I'm excited to watch all of it as well :wow2:

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just finished it and I see what you mean. They could have made it into a series finale, but it seems that its going to continue into another season.

Yeah, I’ll still watch it, but I don’t know how they’ll pull it off. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

watched the first ep of squid game. i love this demented shit :D 

I watched the first episode as well. It’s got a very Alice in Borderland type feeling to it. It’s gorgeously shot and directed. I feel like the characters so far have been the weakest part. Gonna binge this through the week and then blast through Midnight Mass on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I watched the first episode as well. It’s got a very Alice in Borderland type feeling to it. It’s gorgeously shot and directed. I feel like the characters so far have been the weakest part. Gonna binge this through the week and then blast through Midnight Mass on Saturday. 

Yes! The visuals and violence are the stars. I agree with you 100%. I can’t wait for midnight mass!!! Binging it this weekend. In Flanagan we trust!