What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Let's be real as to why he has an issue with this season and not the previous two seasons that did just that.    

Like Chappelle said, it's funny until it's about you :cmpunk1:

There’s a lot of truth in Dave’s line. Epic special btw. F$&k his haters. But, like tb said, we’ll just agree to disagree, and move on to the next topic. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Let's be real as to why he has an issue with this season and not the previous two seasons that did just that.    

Like Chappelle said, it's funny until it's about you :cmpunk1:

Again, they barely mention it at all. You could literally miss everything he's talking about if you were distracted for a minute. He's only upset because he's been told he should be. Eh, done. 

I've only seen the first 2 eps and have zero idea what yous are talking about. There was one off hand remark about a party during covid in one ep but it was done in the usual way You does it's commentary. Half in a way that justifies these actions for the vast cast of horrible characters (ranging from top tier narcissists to literal axe murderers) and half mocking every single stereotype and cultural topic they play on. 

56 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I've only seen the first 2 eps and have zero idea what yous are talking about. There was one off hand remark about a party during covid in one ep but it was done in the usual way You does it's commentary. Half in a way that justifies these actions for the vast cast of horrible characters (ranging from top tier narcissists to literal axe murderers) and half mocking every single stereotype and cultural topic they play on. 

There's like one other, equally if not shorter comment later in season, and that's about it. 

I saw The Night House and Copshop on the weekend and enjoyed them both.  Was gonna watch Halloween Kills instead of Copshop but didn't fancy two horror films one after another.  Copshop is actually one of the best things I've seen all year.

25 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Just finished the opener to Season 3 of Succession; now rewatching Dune (2021).

Is Dune out on HBOmax?

I booked tickets to my local IMAX this Sunday. Gotta actually make sure I get to the movies on time, because I've been running real late recently, and thats including the whole bunch of trailers.

Just now, jehurey said:

Is Dune out on HBOmax?

I booked tickets to my local IMAX this Sunday. Gotta actually make sure I get to the movies on time, because I've been running real late recently, and thats including the whole bunch of trailers.

dune leaked on torrents

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

dune leaked on torrents

That's cool. I really do hope the movie makes enough money to gaurantee a sequel, or else this is going to be a pretty pointless movie.

And I can rewatch it on my HBOmax immediately afterwards, if I want.

I never watched that Suicide Squad sequel, and I definitely need to after they showed that trailer for John Cena's Peacemaker mini-series that's coming this January on HBOmax.

Its also made by James Gunn, and it definitely feels close to one of his first movies, Super.

58 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's cool. I really do hope the movie makes enough money to gaurantee a sequel, or else this is going to be a pretty pointless movie.

And I can rewatch it on my HBOmax immediately afterwards, if I want.

I never watched that Suicide Squad sequel, and I definitely need to after they showed that trailer for John Cena's Peacemaker mini-series that's coming this January on HBOmax.

Its also made by James Gunn, and it definitely feels close to one of his first movies, Super.

The second suicide squad is way better than the first. It's not as good  guardians 1 but I liked it better than GOTG 2. It's a Gunn joint, so people who like his work will like it. 

Cena was pretty good in the role.