What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

hope that chick gets naked alot, again.

I had heard some rumors that Henry Cavill was not coming back, but they were all from shitty websites, and nothing was reported from any major website and not from the witcher subreddit.

They've already confirmed a third season.

I think Cavill really likes the role and so far it's his most well received. He'd be crazy to walk away now. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Watched the latest Paranormal Activity. Actually expected it to be worse than it actually is. Some parts are pretty fun, especially towards the end.

I could never get into those movies. 

19 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Watched the latest Paranormal Activity. Actually expected it to be worse than it actually is. Some parts are pretty fun, especially towards the end.

Thought it was pretty average tbh. Least tense and least 'scary' of any of them, maybe like 1 jump scare all movie. Setting was alright though but thought it didn't execute great.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Thought it was pretty average tbh. Least tense and least 'scary' of any of them, maybe like 1 jump scare all movie. Setting was alright though but thought it didn't execute great.

Well its definitely not a good movie, but it did its job as a guilty pleasure especially with the chaos in the last act.

17 minutes ago, Ike said:

It’s the same team from season 1-4 that’s why it’s good. Can’t wait for the finale do-over after the worst series finale of all time probably. 

Are they writing off the ending? Or just building on it to make it more digestible? Regardless, I keep hearing it’s a return to form. 

27 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Are they writing off the ending? Or just building on it to make it more digestible? Regardless, I keep hearing it’s a return to form. 

They’re building on it. He’s still a lumberjack in hiding or something. 

finished season 5 of Animal Kingdom. they doubled down on a particular subplot and i felt it paid off. as for the season, itself, it was still very entertaining. i wasn't a fan of the direction they were going in, however, it felt appropriate and natural (considering 4's crazy ending), and i liked how it all came together. i'm glad 6 will be the final one. they've done a good job at keeping each season fresh.

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

finished season 5 of Animal Kingdom. they doubled down on a particular subplot and i felt it paid off. as for the season, itself, it was still very entertaining. i wasn't a fan of the direction they were going in, however, it felt appropriate and natural (considering 4's crazy ending), and i liked how it all came together. i'm glad 6 will be the final one. they've done a good job at keeping each season fresh.

I wanna check this out, but 6 seasons is a hell of an investment.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wanna check this out, but 6 seasons is a hell of an investment.

season 6 drops next year. 5 just ended. it's not a perfect show. however, it's entertaining af. when it brings its A game, it brings it! oh....and it has 2 hot fucking women! (Lucy and Renn) Jesus. there are actually quite a few hot chicks. the heists are a lot of fun, especially in the later seasons. the main scene stealers are Smurf (the mom) and Pope (scary sociopath who is still likeable, despite being majorly fucked up). the surfing stuff is well shot and edited too. The show has bits of Point Break, Sons of Anarchy, and Ozark...with its own wrinkles. oh...and they kill off major characters like it's nothing. i didn't see one, in particular, coming.

• Like 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

season 6 drops next year. 5 just ended. it's not a perfect show. however, it's entertaining af. when it brings its A game, it brings it! oh....and it has 2 hot fucking women! (Lucy and Renn) Jesus. there are actually quite a few hot chicks. the heists are a lot of fun, especially in the later seasons. the main scenes stealers are Smurf (the mom) and Pope (scary sociopath who is still likeable, despite being majorly fucked up). the surfing stuff is well shot and edited too. The show has bits of Point Break, Sons of Anarchy, and Ozark...with its own wrinkles. oh...and they kill off major characters like it's nothing. i didn't see one, in particular, coming.

alright you've sold me on it, especially if its got a good amount of hot wimminz :aitch:

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

alright you've sold me on it, especially if its got a good amount of hot wimminz :aitch:

lot of drug, sex and crime! :aitch: it's the perfect show to just slowly chip away at (yet i finished 5 seasons in a week and a half :mj:).