What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I personally really liked Pig. Its a unique movie that goes in directions you don't expect it to. I can understand it not being for anyone though, especially if you go in expecting a Nick Cage version of John Wick (which to be fair is what the trailers made it out to be :ben: )

That’s exactly what I expected :D 

• Haha 1

So yeah Chucky season 1 was pretty dumb but I couldn't stop tuning in week after week. Its a real guilty pleasure kind of show. Chucky's dialogue and kills were the highlight and the reason to keep watching, while the kids who make up the main cast were actually pretty annoying. You can tell the writers tried to go for the whole Stranger Things vibe but the characters just weren't as charismatic or well written.

If you're down to see a foul mouthed possessed doll talk a lot of shit about people before he kills them or attempts to kill them in ridiculous ways, then its worth watching I think.

Last episode of Dexter was so goooooood! It really is back :love:

Seeing the cogs in Dexter's brain spin immediately after 

Spoiler

Harrison was stabbed because he knew it didn't add up and then going back to the school to work the blood was such a good scene. :dreamy:

I was skeptical of Harrison and how they'd fit him into this season, but that's pretty much pasted, the kid who plays him is solid. And love Deb as the Dark Passenger, you really get the feel for how much Dex hates himself and how crazy he is 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Snowman said:

Last episode of Dexter was so goooooood! It really is back :love:

Seeing the cogs in Dexter's brain spin immediately after 

Reveal hidden contents

Harrison was stabbed because he knew it didn't add up and then going back to the school to work the blood was such a good scene. :dreamy:

I was skeptical of Harrison and how they'd fit him into this season, but that's pretty much pasted, the kid who plays him is solid. And love Deb as the Dark Passenger, you really get the feel for how much Dex hates himself and how crazy he is 

That was the best ep for sure. Im very interested in seeing where it goes from here

Deb is still kind of annoying though.

9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Finished Money Heist. It was fun, thrilling, silly, yet clever, over-the-top, full of twists (and heart!).....It was everything I wanted it to be lol

I haven't seen the final eps, but it was getting over the top to a fault imo. They have these massive firefights in close quarters involving hundreds of bullets in small closed off areas and only time a character gets hit is when its for drama purposes :ben: then theres the fact that every character would certainly be deaf even temporarily after being exposed to continued sounds like that in such small spaces.

56 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I haven't seen the final eps, but it was getting over the top to a fault imo. They have these massive firefights in close quarters involving hundreds of bullets in small closed off areas and only time a character gets hit is when its for drama purposes :ben: then theres the fact that every character would certainly be deaf even temporarily after being exposed to continued sounds like that in such small spaces.

oh no doubt. i totally throw out logic here. the final season is too much fun to let any of that bug me.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

We're up to the finale of S4. Seasons 3 and 4 def notch up the silliness and over the top but the show has always been about these characters and in that respect it has still been great. Very excited to see where this ends.

5 is a hell of a rollercoaster ride!

• Like 1

NBC was running Its a Wonderful Life, thankfully not the horrible colorized version, but the original black and white.

I still think its too damn early to start with the christmas movies, its barely December 4th.

Even though I just bought the blu-ray of that movie, I still had to watch the final 15 minutes, because its just the best ending to any movie, ever.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

NBC was running Its a Wonderful Life, thankfully not the horrible colorized version, but the original black and white.

I still think its too damn early to start with the christmas movies, its barely December 4th.

Even though I just bought the blu-ray of that movie, I still had to watch the final 15 minutes, because its just the best ending to any movie, ever.

Too early? I saw Xmas movies being advertised November 1st lol.