What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

On 2022-04-25 at 7:05 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

S2 of Russian Doll was a dud. There's a point early on where it seems like it's headed in an interesting direction then it doesn't and it just ends. Such a let down. 

I stopped watching at ep 3. Terrible. 

On 2022-04-28 at 8:49 AM, -GD-X said:

I didn’t realize today’s Tokyo Vice was the season finale. It definitively delivered some tense moments and set up some interesting arcs for season 2.

Its going in a very different direction than the book but im fine with it. Ill just accept it as a solid fictional drama.

• Upvote 1

I finished the final 7 episodes of Ozark. It was a frustrating, mixed bag that ended up being “more of the same”…which may not be an issue for those who are fine with that. The first 7 episodes of season 4 had set up the potential for greatness. I had so many ideas in my mind, as to how things would play out. Instead, it felt like a regression to earlier seasons. There were some great plot points and performances, and I still enjoyed it (minus the final stretch - which I think many will hate). However, in the end, Ozark was just another good show that couldn’t reach greatness.

Review of final 7 episodes - 6.5/10

The first 7 were an 8.5, in comparison.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I finished the final 7 episodes of Ozark. It was a frustrating, mixed bag that ended up being “more of the same”…which may not be an issue for those who are fine with that. The first 7 episodes of season 4 had set up the potential for greatness. I had so many ideas in my mind, as to how things would play out. Instead, it felt like a regression to earlier seasons. There were some great plot points and performances, and I still enjoyed it (minus the final stretch - which I think many will hate). However, in the end, Ozark was just another good show that couldn’t reach greatness.

Review of final 7 episodes - 6.5/10

The first 7 were an 8.5, in comparison.

I only started watching it a few minutes ago but thats disappointing to hear.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I only started watching it a few minutes ago but thats disappointing to hear.

i mean...you may dig it. i just expected more. i really loved the first 7 eps.