What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

it was a solid 8/10 for me. The ending was a bit dumb and the main thing that I would drop the score for.

Yeah, I didn’t like the ending at all. The 

Spoiler

Old lady

Was great :D 

About a couple of months ago, I finally sat down to watch The Last Seduction in full. I had only seen bits and pieces of it throughout the decades, thinking I more or less knew the story.

Also that movie was a good litmus test to see how much you perceive women, because when I was younger I definitely had a significant hate for Linda Fiorentino's character and sympathized with Peter Berg's character.

But now, you realize that you're going to get angry at Peter Berg's character for how stupid and easily manipulated he is.

The Last Seduction, easily one of the best indie double-crossing thrillers of the 90's, people should see it.

Well, I learned about another movie this guy made before The Last Seduction, and people said it was just as good. Red Rock West.

And it really is just as good, and its probably more easier to watch than Last Seduction.

And its right-before-he-enters-peak Nicolas Cage.  All of the actors in the movie are excellently case in their roles.

Dennis Hopper is doing Dennis Hopper things. Love where the movie takes place, I must've driven through dozens and dozens of towns like that in texas, alone.  Fairly neat and tidy story. Good twists and surprises. They don't make movies like this anymore.

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@-GD-Xim on the 3rd ep of Servant S2 and I don't hate it so far. The mysterious vibe and the main characters are enough to carry the show.

That’s great man. I guess it just didn’t resonate with me. 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade I forget if it was you who watched it here, but I’m finally watching Hanna on Amazon. I’m 6 eps in. It’s better than I expected. 

Yeah it was me. the last season was a bit underwhelming but I really enjoyed the first 2. Its one of the better produced shows on amazon imo.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah it was me. the last season was a bit underwhelming but I really enjoyed the first 2. Its one of the better produced shows on amazon imo.

Yeah, It’s nicely produced. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I really liked Joel Kinnaman and Mireille Enos' characters too. They definitely elevated the show.

Hell yeah! They were so great in The Killing, so this is a nice reunion. I love the addition of Clara! 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Saw The Northman last night. Totally dug it aside from the terrible fight choreography. The surprisingly bad, worse than CW level fight choreography. It also felt a bit longer than it needed to be. The sound design is amazing though. 

well that deflated any interest i had in it :D i'll wait until it's on one of my streaming sites.