What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

well that deflated any interest i had in it :D i'll wait until it's on one of my streaming sites.

I mean dont let it stop you, I think you will still enjoy like I did. It's just jarring because if the fight scenes had hit right and the story a bit tighter this would be on par with Mad Max Fury Road. It's still a fun movie to experience. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Im on S3 of Servant already. I like the show, it’s a guilty pleasure. Ron Weasley’s character cracks me up.

does it get more mysterious again?

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

does it get more mysterious again?

well there’s still mysterious characters and a lot of unanswered questions when it comes to the supernatural elements the show presents. So the vagueness of it all is still there, and that’s one thing I find appealing but it’s still a bit different than the first season

Just now, Twinblade said:

well there’s still mysterious characters and a lot of unanswered questions when it comes to the supernatural elements the show presents. So the vagueness of it all is still there, and that’s one thing I find appealing but it’s still a bit different than the first season

aight, maybe i'll revisit it.

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah it was a lot of fun. Im interested in seeing what you think of S3. I wish it had clicked with me more than it did, but other people seemed to have enjoyed it so you might as well.

So far, so good. I’ll definitely finish it by the weekend. 

• Upvote 1

S3 of Servant was pretty slow and felt like a filler season, but it gets really dark towards the end and I appreciated that aspect. They still haven't really answered any of the questions that i've had even since season 1, but the next season is apparently the last one so they'll probably go all out with that one (at least I hope so).