What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What we do in the Shadows season 4 has started. I only recently began watching it but I love this show. It's the perfect movie to TV show adaptation ever made. And fuck MASH before anyone brings that up. 

It only gets better as the cast gets more comfortable in their characters as well. I fucking love that show. :glad: 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ike said:

It only gets better as the cast gets more comfortable in their characters as well. I fucking love that show. :glad: 

i tried so hard to get into it....and it doesn't click with me. oh well.

Flew through the new Star Trek, Strange New Worlds. I only have the last of ten episodes to finish but I’ve really enjoyed it. Its production values are high and I really like the crew. It’s a pity more won’t be able to watch it since it’s behind the Paramount+ subscription. 

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Watched the first episode of RE and I enjoyed it. Its quite a bit different from both the movies and the games but its fun enough and has solid production values so far.

is wesker black? lol

I’m 2 episodes into Resident Evil. I’m liking it actually. Reddick shines as Wesker and the character himself is well written. He’s an asshole very much like in the game but not cartoonishly villainous. The use of practical effects is nice along with the the sets. Action is dumb though mostly and that’s honestly the poorest part. Some nice Easter eggs as we go for fans that I’ve spotted. Will watch more tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Ike said:

I’m 2 episodes into Resident Evil. I’m liking it actually. Reddick shines as Wesker and the character himself is well written. He’s an asshole very much like in the game but not cartoonishly villainous. The use of practical effects is nice along with the the sets. Action is dumb though mostly and that’s honestly the poorest part. Some nice Easter eggs as we go for fans that I’ve spotted. Will watch more tomorrow. 

I’ll give it a watch. I’m a bit behind with my shows. Too many keep dropping lol.

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I’ll give it a watch. I’m a bit behind with my shows. Too many keep dropping lol.

I’m halfway through. It’s nothing super special but I’m having fun with it. Good dumb summer fun. Lol 

watching black bird on apple +. i'm soooo digging this! apple + continues to deliver

and the latest ep of for all mankind owned! season 3 has been excellent (minus one minor arc).

edit: black bird is ray liotta's last tv performance :mjcry:

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Its very interesting how RE builds on the lore of the games. You can tell the writers did their research and are very familiar with them, which is more than can be said of the hacks who worked on the movies.

Yeah, I like it a lot. I’m on the last episode now. 

Finished Severance. Proper 10/10 and my fav new show in many years. Can’t say enough good things about it.

BCS - holy fuck. How is that the first ep of this final half of the season. Thought that was finale level shit. Can’t wait to see where it goes from here.

also watched first ep of RE. It’s so dumb get for some reason was enjoying it a fair bit. Lance Reddick is superb as always, so much screen presence and I actually don’t mind this type of adaption so far. Dumb fun with a bit of style. Really have to ignore some really dumb shit though lol 

• aitch 2
4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Finished Severance. Proper 10/10 and my fav new show in many years. Can’t say enough good things about it.

BCS - holy fuck. How is that the first ep of this final half of the season. Thought that was finale level shit. Can’t wait to see where it goes from here.

also watched first ep of RE. It’s so dumb get for some reason was enjoying it a fair bit. Lance Reddick is superb as always, so much screen presence and I actually don’t mind this type of adaption so far. Dumb fun with a bit of style. Really have to ignore some really dumb shit though lol 

Now you see why Severance and Yellow jackets are my favorite new shows in the last year. 

And yeah, BCS was NUTS!!!! 

39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

O snap 

Powered through 2 series this week. Was home sick all week away from work. :aitch:

I needed a break between good shows after Star Trek Strange New Worlds. Now that I’m done with Resident Evil, moving on to Severance. Still have that, Yellowjackets, and Stranger Things to watch. Along with several others lol. 

• aitch 1