What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I decided to check out Wednesday. Show is actually a lot of fun even as a solo viewer. Thing is such a good character :lul: 

There’s a lot to like, but it feels like something you watch with the woman. Still, Wednesday and Enid are pretty awesome. 

• Like 1

Was in the mood for an action film so watched Ronin yesterday for the first time.  I really enjoyed it.  There's no fat in the film at all, its constantly moving with no subplots that go nowhere and no love interest character cliches.  Just straight to the point.  I would have to assume this film was an influence on the Bourne films with the European setting and extended driving scenes in pretty modest vehicles.  The driving action scenes are very good, some of the best I've seen in a 90's action film.

On 2022-12-12 at 1:47 PM, -GD-X said:

Yup. The finale wasn’t what I had hoped for, but it was still good (maybe great, I need to process it more).

ok I just finished season 1 and this show is amazing, loving season 2 so far after just finishing the first ep, but season 1 got me obsessed

• Like 1
On 2022-12-15 at 12:01 AM, Twinblade said:

So James Gunn axed Henry Cavil from the next Superman movie :ben: I wonder if there's a possibility he might return to playing Geralt in The Witcher.

thought he didnt quit the witcher for supermen but because it wasn't faithful to the books?

Either way, he shouldnt have quit Witcher... the man needs to be more humble

7 hours ago, z,warrior said:

ok I just finished season 1 and this show is amazing, loving season 2 so far after just finishing the first ep, but season 1 got me obsessed

Season 1 was a masterpiece. Season 2 is great. However, its bite isn’t as strong, or as vicious, but some of the more nuanced scenes, particularly towards the end, are brilliant. I was originally disappointed by season 2’s finale. Now, it feels so appropriate with the, overall, tonal flow and theme the director/writers were aiming for.