What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So many chicks with fat asses in this show. If this is what the average spanish woman is like then I know where my next trip will be :wow2:

Yup. All of the women are sexy. Even the cop broad. 

but Nata’s tatas :wow2:

edit: cop broad is hot when she’s done up :wow2:

• aitch 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yup. All of the women are sexy. Even the cop broad. 

but Nata’s tatas :wow2:

edit: cop broad is hot when she’s done up :wow2:

Nata's character is really good this season too so far so she's not just eye candy. A pleasant surprise because she was kind of an afterthought in the first season.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nata's character is really good this season too so far so she's not just eye candy. A pleasant surprise because she was kind of an afterthought in the first season.

Yeah! She’s pretty great! And I’m digging Amanda’s lesbian arc. God damn she’s sexy. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

she can beat my ass and stick me in a train car anytime :whew:

just finished the season. the finale was a mixed bag (one pretty great payoff, at least), considering the season's wild momentum. apparently, there will be a third. however, i feel like this should have been the final season. let me know what you think.

• Upvote 1

I watched part 2 of You season 4. That was some batshit crazy stuff, but a lot of fun. I definitely wasn't expecting the 5 eps to play out like that. I'm pretty sure that's the series finale, as well. While it was extremely over-the-top, I was greatly entertained by the chaotic mess. Twists on top of twists. The show cleverly expressed its self awareness of them too. It was perfectly imperfect junk food TV. While I enjoyed the tone and more cohesive first 5 eps, the second half just felt more fitting, and fulfilling, as if the series came full circle.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I watched part 2 of You season 4. That was some batshit crazy stuff, but a lot of fun. I definitely wasn't expecting the 5 eps to play out like that. I'm pretty sure that's the series finale, as well. While it was extremely over-the-top, I was greatly entertained by the chaotic mess. Twists on top of twists. The show cleverly expressed its self awareness of them too. It was perfectly imperfect junk food TV. While I enjoyed the tone and more cohesive first 5 eps, the second half just felt more fitting, and fulfilling, as if the series came full circle.

Damn that was quick. I only now saw the notification that Part 2 released :ben: Looking forward to watching it tho. I have 3 eps left of Wrong Side of The Tracks but im putting that on hold.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Damn that was quick. I only now saw the notification that Part 2 released :ben: Looking forward to watching it tho. I have 3 eps left of Wrong Side of The Tracks but im putting that on hold.

have you seen red rose yet? i think you may like that.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I remember skimming through a trailer of it and it didn't really grab me that much, is it actually good?

i like it. it's not perfect, but it's pretty thrilling. some neat concepts.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Sounds interesting. Ill give it a try once I finish these other shows.

ya. i just finished it. it can either be a "one and done" season, or it can last multiple seasons (each with new characters). the finale ended on a solid note.

• Upvote 1