What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I won apex legends in my 3rd game. FIrst I had no idea whats going on,

2nd we were killed immediately (LMFAO retarded game design, didnt even have weapons, punched a dude from behind like 4 times, he turned around and one shot me).

3rd, we just roamed and fiddled with inventory for 15min, then we saw people murdering each other, ran again for a few min then had a 2min shootout with the other squad remaining. 

The game is absolutely awful, probably the worst and uninspired map i've ever seen in any game. 

I know it's f2p but it also looks like complete shit. the textures are just ass. no motion blur etc etc. :D  

I hope this genre dies, battle royal is just garbage. Unbalanced, completely luck based and not fun.

Edited by kaz

True detective has been messy this season, yet there stil have been a lot of amazing moments. I feel like the show loses itself in its puzzles, but I’m savoring the pieces and looking forward to what will become of them. 

20 minutes ago, -GD- said:

True detective has been messy this season, yet there stil have been a lot of amazing moments. I feel like the show loses itself in its puzzles, but I’m savoring the pieces and looking forward to what will become of them. 

Is it at least better than season 2? I couldn't even finish that one.

11 minutes ago, Angelfish said:

I’m ok with how the punisher ended. Very fitting imo. 

Jessica Jones season 2 was awful, so no loss there. 

On 2019-02-18 at 10:13 AM, Ike said:

Russian Doll from Netflix is excellent. 4 episodes in and 4 to go. The less you know about the show going in the better. 

:lawd:

Late to the party, but binged 'You' over the weekend. First half of the season was incredible, but just kind of got a bit too ridiculous from the central park incident onward.

50 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

:lawd:

Late to the party, but binged 'You' over the weekend. First half of the season was incredible, but just kind of got a bit too ridiculous from the central park incident onward.

i loved the whole thing, especially the finale. beck is hot af too. damn. but i can see why you feel that way. the tone definitely changes (good or bad, depending on the viewer) 

21 minutes ago, -GD- said:

russian doll is like happy death day, minus a killer. 

More Groundhog Day but yeah, the premise is the same but the execution and performances are all top notch. Need to finish it tonight.

Just now, Ike said:

More Groundhog Day but yeah, the premise is the same but the execution and performances are all top notch. Need to finish it tonight.

i'm starting it now. :smoke: i'm a sucker for this premise. apparently, umbrella academy is great too!