What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

14 minutes ago, Boss said:

@Twinblade

Have you started Suburra SE2?

Finished 4 episodes. Took until the end of the second episode to really pick up.

i actually just finished it. Theres lots of big moments but i don't think i enjoyed it was much as S1. I feel like there were a lot of leaps in the plot that came off as illogical/unreasonable.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i liked that movie. however, i felt like it wasn't marketed properly. 

Yeah not what I was expecting, it was better. They made it seem like the little girl was the star but it was the son who had a larger role

• Like 1
19 hours ago, -GD- said:

Yup!! 

It loses what kept me watching till the end then. The cast/acting, even that guy from that netflix serial killer show and MJBlige and her monotone acting were intriguing to watch. But she dies, he at least might also be back since he escaped, the kid actor is great. The rest, signing up for just 1 season and changing almost everyone... mhm

12 minutes ago, zwarior said:
Spoiler

It loses what kept me watching till the end then. The cast/acting, even that guy from that netflix serial killer show and MJBlige and her monotone acting were intriguing to watch. But she dies, he at least might also be back since he escaped, the kid actor is great. The rest, signing up for just 1 season and changing almost everyone... mhm

Spoiler

i don't think they will be kids for long. probably temporarily, like half an episode, since the viewers are emotionally invested in the main leads. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1

Saw The Incredibles 2 and Spider Man into the Spider-Verse.  Both are good.  Not sure if I liked the animation of Spider Man though.  Maybe its just me but it seemed a bit janky (particularly in the action scenes) after something as smooth as Incredibles 2.  It made the action quite hard to follow actually at times.