What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Shit mindhunter is only 9 episodes . I felt like it was just getting rolling. 

Yeah I watched it in a weekend. Once you got past the first 2 episodes, it flew by. 

Just now, Ike said:

It's crazy that Todd Phillips (Road Trip, Old School, The Hangover movies) wrote and directed this.

i love that it's not the typical DC or Marvel movie. if you told me scorsese was working on this, i'd believe you. 

• Like 1

peaky blinder is the best show ive seen in a long time. my boi cilian murphy kills it and story is amazing.  :bow:  love how dark it is, everything after ww1 was difficult

9 hours ago, Ike said:

Looks good

Best Youtube comment:

Batman 1989: Idk throw him into a vat of acid
Joker 2019: Idk throw him into society

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Best Youtube comment:

that's why i love the concept of this film. homeboy tried to use laughter to hide the demons created by society. now the demons have won, ironically, giving him the last laugh. 

How weird is it that the guy who is the director of the Hangover movies would go on to make a movie like Joker, that has some genuine cred.

And the guy who helped write the last two Hangover movies was the dude who created and wrote the Chernobyl series. (Craig Mazin).

What deal with the devil did those guys do to suddenly become ultra-hot film and tv makers?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How weird is it that the guy who is the director of the Hangover movies would go on to make a movie like Joker, that has some genuine cred.

And the guy who helped write the last two Hangover movies was the dude who created and wrote the Chernobyl series. (Craig Mazin).

What deal with the devil did those guys do to suddenly become ultra-hot film and tv makers?

that's insane! 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I just watched The Hangover last night again. To be fair, there's some really great camera work in that movie and the story/plot/jokes still hold really well even 10 years later.

the first one was good fun. i didn't care for 2. i didn't even bother with the third.