Sign in to follow this  
Beta Bux Romeo

Sony's Stock Hits 10-Year High.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sony-stock-hits-10-year-high-1125884

"

Sony Corp. stock on Tuesday closed at its highest level since January 2008 in Tokyo to become the biggest Japanese electronics maker by market capitalization for the first time in more than 15 years.

Sony closed at a 10-year high of ¥5,705 ($51.30) on Tuesday, following a 4.5 percent rise Monday, taking its total market value to around $65 billion, allowing it to overtake industrial instrument and equipment maker Keyence. The stock is up more than 12 percent so far this year.
With Sony's gaming, film and music divisions forecast to provide a combined 51 percent of its profits for the current fiscal year

"

Don't give a shit but as long as this results in more $$$ for Sony to spend on games.

The reason NPD analyst's are saying Switch will destroy PS4 in 2018 is that PS4 is only up a few hundred k ahead this fy year after several big releases. Once Smash/Poke drop the holiday (Nintendo season) Nintendo will wipe that lead out in weeks if not days.:lupe:

Edited by B__H

Jesus christ do you even play games, the only reason sales matter is third party support, and ability to fund first party due to health platform. Or you play the sales game?

Just you wait for Pokemon/Smash!!!11

:kaz: 

wait that cant be right, Black_Eye and the legion of soyboys told me sony cant survive without cross play :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

wait that cant be right, Black_Eye and the legion of soyboys told me sony cant survive without cross play :tom: 

I was reading the cross play thread and all the posts went something like this.

I only buy Nintendo consoles, but I was considering a PS4.

I wanted to play Bloodborne, but now I'm not getting a PS4

Etc. Etc people that one console brand for generations think it's a big deal. :laff:

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just you wait for Pokemon/Smash!!!11

:kaz: 

So which console manufacturer makes the best selling and scoring games?

:smugcena:

1 minute ago, teh_4th said:

Good.  They deserve it.  They made a great product this generation and they supported quality devs.

They got next gen on lock down unless they pull some crazy shit. But if they do, they need to get their ass beat down like MS with One and Sony with PS3.

2 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

They got next gen on lock down unless they pull some crazy shit. But if they do, they need to get their ass beat down like MS with One and Sony with PS3.

100% agreed.

44 minutes ago, B__H said:

So which console manufacturer makes the best selling and scoring games?

:smugcena:

Pokemon and Smash aren't getting 10s. :kaz: The best from Nintendo has already been released last-year, it's only going to go downhill from there.  

And sales are sales. I don't play sales charts. A game can be immensely popular and still be complete shit. dgaf