Sign in to follow this  
Ramza

Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo up on PSN, eShop and XBL. You can transfer your progress in the full game.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/08/07/valkyria-4-chronicles-4-demo-is-available-with-transferable-progress/#/slide/1

I've waited 10 years for this proper sequel and it looks amazing. :glad: 

There's also a unique mission exclusive to this demo. I will post impressions later.

Valkyria Chronicles 4 :bow: 

Dragon Quest XI :juggle: 

Octopath Traveller :tom: 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/08/07/valkyria-4-chronicles-4-demo-is-available-with-transferable-progress/#/slide/1

I've waited 10 years for this proper sequel and it looks amazing. :glad: 

There's also a unique mission exclusive to this demo. I will post impressions later.

Valkyria Chronicles 4 :bow: 

Dragon Quest XI :juggle: 

Octopath Traveller :tom: 

But... Switch gets all those games.. :| 

Edited by Remij_

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

But... Switch gets all those games.. :| 

So what? Two inferior versions of said games for Switch isn't affecting what I think of those games. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So what? Two inferior versions of said games for Switch isn't affecting what I think of those games. 

So sheep get them all... they don't give a shit about what you think about OPT :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

So sheep get them all... they don't give a shit about what you think about OPT :tom: 

The feeling is mutual. :tom:  

DQXI on Switch is only going to be revealed at TGS, four weeks after it came out on PS4. I actually can't wait to see it though, just to see how shit it actually is on Switch. :D 

And... :holeup:

e61ad4575d.jpg

It's like they used assets from Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PSP. What an embarrassment. Low res PSP textures, worse framerates, 360p.  :mickeyj:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

DQXI on Switch is only going to be revealed at TGS, four weeks after it came out on PS4. I actually can't wait to see it though, just to see how shit it actually is on Switch. :D 

e61ad4575d.jpg

It's like they used assets from Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PSP. What an embarrassment. Low res PSP textures, worse framerates, 360p.  :mickeyj:

DQ11 will be fine on Switch.

That Valkyria Chronicles 4 comparison was actually old and taken from early development kits.

A comparison was done of the demo... and the Switch and PS4 are very very close.

It does look okay but I'll stick with my superior version. :smugd:

DQXI is a much better looking game graphically, it will look like shit on Switch.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

DQXI is a much better looking game graphically, it will look like shit on Switch.

DQXI is gonna be amazing :glad: 

September is stacked :scared: 

I also want to finish Hellblade in VR and there's a few other low key gems coming around that time iirc. :juggle: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

DQXI is gonna be amazing :glad: 

September is stacked :scared: 

I also want to finish Hellblade in VR and there's a few other low key gems coming around that time iirc. :juggle: 

Word and I still haven't played Yakuza 6, GoW and Detroit. :shake:

How's Hellblade VR? Is it third person like the normal version? 

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

e61ad4575d.jpg

Did you just purposely post an old screen shot of the in development game instead of the current version if the game?  (Switch Demo) 

Cmon Ramza... expected better of you. 

Same assets are used in the Switch version as the PS4 version. 

This is how it currently looks on Switch. DkApAHAVAAEK3Lj.jpg:large

Just now, Goukosan said:

Did you just purposely post an old screen shot of the game and ignore the current version in the Switch Demo? 

Cmon Ramza... expected better of you. 

Same assets are used in the Switch version as the PS4 version. 

This is how it currently looks on Switch. 

Yeah because I'm supposed to follow Switch news like I actually give a fuck. :kaz: 

Playing console multiplats on a handheld piece of shit. :pffft:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

DQIX will look fine.  Its not that demanding of a game and the bright colors aesthetic can easily mask changes. 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because I'm supposed to follow Switch news like I actually give a fuck. :kaz: 

Playing console multiplats on a handheld piece of shit. :pffft:

A quick Google search would have shown you that the game is the same on Switch.  You're making excuses for your ignorance :mjpls:

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Word and I still haven't played Yakuza 6, GoW and Detroit. :shake:

How's Hellblade VR? Is it third person like the normal version? 

Yea, it's really awesome man.  It's the best way to play that game by far.  There was just another patch released for it today but I didn't see any notes, so I'm not sure what it did.  It's been a pleasure to play though.  It's almost like a tech demo because it just looks so good.  With the res slider, you can crank it up (the 1080 requirement is BS, it runs on 1060's) and it makes the image so sharp and detailed.   Sometimes as you know, with the current headsets that if there's too much detail, the resolution of the headset and the game can turn into a bit of a mess.  But the image quality in Hellblade VR is pretty astounding.

Did you ever play the game?  I really liked it despite it having some flaws.  It's an awesome foundation for the team to build off of imo.

So we get the jrpgs, more options and portabilty?

Keep on winning Ninty :tom5:

I was just playing the VC4 demo and this game is perfect for taking it on the road

39 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, it's really awesome man.  It's the best way to play that game by far.  There was just another patch released for it today but I didn't see any notes, so I'm not sure what it did.  It's been a pleasure to play though.  It's almost like a tech demo because it just looks so good.  With the res slider, you can crank it up (the 1080 requirement is BS, it runs on 1060's) and it makes the image so sharp and detailed.   Sometimes as you know, with the current headsets that if there's too much detail, the resolution of the headset and the game can turn into a bit of a mess.  But the image quality in Hellblade VR is pretty astounding.

Did you ever play the game?  I really liked it despite it having some flaws.  It's an awesome foundation for the team to build off of imo.

I haven't played the game at all but I can imagine it looking amazing in VR. There's not enough third person games in VR, I'd totally get it if I could but it's never happening now that MS bought Ninja Theory. :shaq2:

45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DQIX will look fine.  Its not that demanding of a game and the bright colors aesthetic can easily mask changes. 

You also probably think that Wolfenstein II and DOOM looks fine on Switch. :pavarotti:

44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A quick Google search would have shown you that the game is the same on Switch.  You're making excuses for your ignorance :mjpls:

Yes, because my goal is to be impartial when it comes to discussing Switch game. :mj: Fuck your piece of shit handheld. 

Yes, because my goal is to be impartial when it comes to discussing Switch game. :mj: Fuck your piece of shit handheld. 
DQXI will look and run better than both Doom and Wolfenstein 2 did on Switch.

Switch makes so salty bro :awww: lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk