Sign in to follow this  
Jon2B

For this forums best interest, we should ban all sheep

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Sucking dicks is not manly. :tom5:

It's ok , he is female now . It's truno ...2018 ya know .

Lmaolmao

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

It's ok , he is female now . It's truno ...2018 ya know .

Lmaolmao

Tranny2018 grew a full pair of tits. Looks like years of drinking soy milk has finally paid off. :tom5:

Just now, Jon2B said:

Lmfao I have Jerry putting in work :D

i love having this power over you .

18 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Since Alphy wants to make this a real site , and is the only sheep that doesn't have any IRL mental problems besides Cookester_Basic .I think it is time to cut the fat .

Let's take a look at the sheep faction . These guys are literally the people you see in gamespots trading Pokemon cards and leaving hand grease on the controller at the Ditch kiosk . These guys are 30 to 40 playing 360p gaming in public , wearing sweatpants .

Let's take a look at the mental problems these folks have 

Timmyson -  Pathelogical liar 

Couldn't pass 2nd grade math 

The kind of guy that talks down about Xbox at gamespots 

Jerry -  Narrcissim

40yr old that lives with his brother . Chronic sweatpant pooper . Wants to open a business for more chronic sweat pants poopers to gather into his cult of idiocy 

Lonely Mike - Incest / Obsession disorder 

This guy fucks his sister . Nuff said . Holds a grudge against other posters and follows them in every thread 

LostFool - Schizophrenia

has a list of prescritions longer than Ditch's list of ports . Has never smiled 

Zwarrior - Drug addict 

considering sucking dick for drugs yikes. Can't afford a Ditch but fits in well with the other sheep 

HolyAx - Cult Leader

he is the guy that made the comics ? Those were funny so I won't be to hard on him and Malaki as they gather with the rest of the Children of the Corn and drink Jimbo's Kool Aid

Kitad - Alt Left keyboard warrior 

I've never seen a post from him that isn't political . I doubt he would associate with the sheep but all of the other sheep are are also alt left scumbags 

Ike - Multiple Personality Disorder

Ike used to be cool . A bit crooked eyed but now hides behind every other platform because he is embarrassed to post along side the other sheep . Let's get him an X and hope he pulls thru . Ike throw the sweatpants away my dude . There is still hope .

Let's make SW great again and get rid of the Norman's .  Honestly the worst group of smelly people on any forum ever .

This needs to be done . All of these guys are obsessive and miserable . If any sheep responds to this thread you are instantly owned . This is not a thread for you .

:mj:little too late to try that one.

Just now, Truno2018 said:

The home is fitting too because it’s all his janitor job can afford. :jasonj:

i remember once he said that he didn't like the Wii being WiFi only, and that he NEEDED a physical connection, and when we asked him why couldn't he use Wifi, he specifically said that he was "below the Wifi"

I finally get it.  "below..............the Wifi":blessed:

Jerry out of all people laughing at someone for making a long post (it's not even that long  lmao) when he can debates the most meaningless shit for literally 25 pages in a row with RemiJ. Fuck off, crater face. :tom: 

• Haha 2

I think i love how jonb and davidp and clutching in each other arms right now to get through this.

Pain is the ultimate uniter.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I think i love how jonb and davidp and clutching in each other arms right now to get through this.

I would rather work for Walmart as a janitor than starting a business venture that is guaranteed to fail like a cyber cafe in 2018. :kaz: Go get a real job, dipshit.

• Haha 3

They have a lot in common to be fair.

Both poor, both angry.

One takes opioids, the other takes antipsychotics.

One is a druggie, the other is an alcoholic. 

Poor guys. :tom5:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:mj:little too late to try that one.

Are you off work tomorrow , or are you planning on calling off lol 

Both poor, both angry.

Lmao it's hilarious watching you and Jerry parade around your mental disorders LOL

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i remember once he said that he didn't like the Wii being WiFi only, and that he NEEDED a physical connection, and when we asked him why couldn't he use Wifi, he specifically said that he was "below the Wifi"

I finally get it.  "below..............the Wifi":blessed:

No , wiiu wifi sucked . I have 250 down internet . Idiot :D

you literally clip coupons for your tampons and live with your brother at 40 years old LOLlolLOL

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I would rather work for Walmart as a janitor than starting a business venture that is guaranteed to fail like a cyber cafe in 2018. :kaz: Go get a real job, dipshit.

I like how that's the closest you can get to insulting me.

Making fun of a business idea that I was inquiring about with other people.  LOL

Dude, you would totally have a field day making fun of the clothes I look at the rack and DON'T buy at a clothing store. LOLOL

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

No , wiiu wifi sucked . I have 250 down internet . Idiot :D

you literally clip coupons for your tampons and live with your brother at 40 years old LOLlolLOL

internet must be faster the, uh.............."closer" you are to the ground.:tom:

internet must be faster the, uh.............."closer" you are to the ground.:tom:

Why would I want wifi over a wired connection for internet . Are you dumb ?

6 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

Both poor, both angry.

I would rather have to take antipsychotics than estrogen hormones tablets like you do, TrannyGay. Please log off from SW for the next 5 years and come back with your new account named Trans2023. Maybe we'll have forgotten about your lame ass by then. :tom: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

JonB is six feet under. :tom5:

JonB is six feet under. :tom5:

in every thread.

Damn, this is all making way too much sense. Its like breaking the DaBitchey Code.