Sign in to follow this  
Jon2B

For this forums best interest, we should ban all sheep

Just now, Ramza said:

I would rather have to take antipsychotics than estrogen hormones tablets like you do, TrannyGay. Please log off from SW for the next 5 years and come back with your new account named Trans2023. Maybe we'll have forgotten about your lame ass by then. :tom: 

Psychotic paupers relying on gay and trans jokes to overcompensate for their lack of success. :tom5:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

IDude, you would totally have a field day making fun of the clothes I look at the rack and DON'T buy at a clothing store. LOLOL

Yeah, I'm sure I would have a good laugh from watching you not buying your favorite sweatpants at Walmart because you didn't have enough saving coupons to afford them while I mop the floor next to you. :laff:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

in every thread.

Damn, this is all making way too much sense. Its like breaking the DaBitchey Code.

This is probably the biggest thread backfire in history to be fair, he doesn’t usually have this level of

mental breakdown. :tom5:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, I'm sure I would have a good laugh from watching you not buying your favorite sweatpants at Walmart because you didn't have enough saving coupons to afford them while I mop the floor next to you. :laff:

Is that the ending to some upcoming Farrelly Brothers movie.:tom:

i054663.jpg