Sign in to follow this  
Casual

RDR2 Official Gameplay Trailer

This looks pretty amazing but I'm not sure about some of the gameplay features, seems like it's trying too hard to be super realistic. A lot of filler stuff, hunting an animal and carrying it's carcass back to a base doesn't sound too fun to me. Gunplay looks great though, hopefully they don't focus too hard on the minor stuff and it's mostly optional filler content.

19 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Meh, I'd rather have an exclusive Donkey Cuck WiiU port on my system

You forgot 

The Legend of Soyboy: Cuck of the Wild

Super Soy Bros. Ultimate

Nintendo Labo: Cuck Shed Kit no.2

Cuckpath Traveler

Xenoblade Cuckold 2

Soytoon 2

Soyboy Mario Odyssey, Mario Cuck Deluxe 8, Cuckold Pennis Aces and Super Cuckold Party

:laff:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You forgot 

The Legend of Soyboy: Cuck of the Wild

Super Soy Bros. Ultimate

Nintendo Labo: Cuck Shed Kit no.2

Cuckpath Traveler

Xenoblade Cuckold 2

Soytoon 2

Soyboy Mario Odyssey, Mario Cuck Deluxe 8, Cuckold Pennis Aces and Super Cuckold Party

:laff:

Damn, that's the best 'get gynecomastia' starter kit I've ever seen :bate:

• Haha 1

Shit. This really should light a fire to try and finish up whatever single player games I need to in the next 2.5 months before this game arrives for my PS4pro.

I think the open world is a bit more vertical in its design, but in the shots that have mountains with white ice on top of them, I don't think you can actually go there.

The way they use that global illumination, fog and daytime haze, and dark shadows at night is really awesome. And its helpful to make out the landscape in front of you.

This is one of the complaints I had with Horizon Zero Dawn was that--in certain parts of the open world--it had alot of foilage, and objects, and grass, and light, and particles, and it became hard to make out  what was going on 100 ft in front of you., especially in the night time. But I guess RDR2 isn't going to have alot of neon color in it to begin with.

gameplay still looks like janky trash, probably why they barely showed any of it. like bethesda, im not buying another game from this dev until they overhaul their engine/physics.

Isn't the original RDR area part of the new map area for this game?  Or was it just outside the map?

Like, they could potentially have a DLC add-on in which they just port over the missions from the previous game onto this map, or extend the map via DLC.

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Looks great, but i can't believe the shooting mechanics are still designed around lock on.

Auto aim is cancer, I always disable that shit

Edited by Vini

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Auto aim is cancer, I always disable that shit

I've never understood Auto-aim at all, mind you I grew up playing Wolfenstein/DOOM, and then Quake/Unreal so when I first played a game with aim assist I was always over-compensating.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

:wow2: 

Will play on PS4 Pro until the PC version arrives :juggle: 

PC version? or you on shurm?

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

PC version? or you on shurm?

It's not announced yet, but it was pretty much confirmed that it's coming.  (GTA5 PC sales show it's a no brainer).. but anyway,  a Linkedin page of one of the developers listed PC as well as PS4/XO as systems he's worked on regarding RDR2.

wcu6Dta.png

Edited by Remij_

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's not announced yet, but it was pretty much confirmed that it's coming.  A Linkedin page of one of the developers listed PC as well as PS4/XO as systems he's worked on regarding RDR2.

wcu6Dta.png

:monocle:   

:killzone: Well it appears that no longer exists!

Edited by Teh_Diplomat