Sign in to follow this  
Casual

RDR2 Official Gameplay Trailer

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:monocle:   

:killzone: Well it appears that no longer exists!

It's coming :blessed: 

6 months at most and it will be announced.  When it does, myPS4 version will either be thrown in trash or sold back to EBGames for a $20 Steam card  :juggle: 

Edited by Remij_

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's coming :blessed: 

6 months at most and it will be announced.  When it does, myPS4 version will either be thrown in trash or sold back to EBGames for a $20 Steam card  :juggle: 

As my game library is so far behind, that sounds like a day one exclusive for me :D.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

As my game library is so far behind, that sounds like a day one exclusive for me :D.

Yea there's too much this the last half of this year as it is.  But I ain't missing out on RDR2 on day one.  It looks amazing.

FH4

RDR2

VC4

DQXI

SPIDER-MAN

SotTR

AC:Odyssey

BF5

HITMAN2

F76

And that's not even counting the other littler gems and VR games that I'm looking forward to :whew: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea there's too much this the last half of this year as it is.  But I ain't missing out on RDR2 on day one.  It looks amazing.

FH4

RDR2

VC4

DQXI

SPIDER-MAN

SotTR

BF5

HITMAN2

F76

And that's not even counting the other littler gems and VR games that I'm looking forward to :whew: 

And you gotta remember (at least in my case) that if Total War: 3 Kingdoms is any good, then that's like 4/5 of my weekly gaming time spent with that one game.

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

And you gotta remember (at least in my case) that if Total War: 3 Kingdoms is any good, then that's like 4/5 of my weekly gaming time spent with that one game.

:smoke: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:smoke: 

Indeed.

I meant steam tracks my hours as the following:

Rome 1 - 460 Hours  (Doesn't included when I played it on DVD back in the day)

Medieval 2 - 2600 Hours (While it doesn't include my DVD version, I have left the game running as I forgot or alt-tabbed)

Shogun 2 - 600 Hours

Empire - 700 hours

Napoleon - 200 Hours

Rome 2  - 300 Hours ..... I only purchased it after it was 2 yrs old, because at launch it was awful - but I did get it from PB.org just to see how :killzone: /10 it truly was.

Attila - 1100 Hours, it's not really optimized, like at all, but the campaign is super tough, and battles are brutal and visceral.

So yeah, suffice to say, if Kingdoms is a solid game, I can expect several months of my life to be spent playing it and replaying it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I've never understood Auto-aim at all, mind you I grew up playing Wolfenstein/DOOM, and then Quake/Unreal so when I first played a game with aim assist I was always over-compensating.

those games have some of the best shooting mechanics of their time. rockstar games literally have the worst shooting mechanics of any aaa game that are basically designed around lock on

11 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

those games have some of the best shooting mechanics of their time. rockstar games literally have the worst shooting mechanics of any aaa game that are basically designed around lock on

Never had issues hitting targets in either GTA or RDR with free aim 

2 hours ago, Vini said:

Never had issues hitting targets in either GTA or RDR with free aim 

there are people that have no issue pulling off long combos in tekken in 2018, that doesnt stop either game from feeling like youre mired in sludge

18 hours ago, Remij_ said:

FH4

RDR2

VC4

DQXI

SPIDER-MAN

SotTR

BF5

HITMAN2

F76

Do you have an Xbox One X?

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you have an Xbox One X?

Nah.  If I did I wouldn't be playing it on PS4 Pro :tom: 

53 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.  If I did I wouldn't be playing it on PS4 Pro :tom: 

It doesn't bother you that this game is probably going to be 1440p'ish on Pro and 4K on Xbox One X?

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't bother you that this game is probably going to be 1440p'ish on Pro and 4K on Xbox One X?

No.  If it bothered me that much I wouldn't even buy it on consoles in the first place.  I suspect the X1X ain't hitting native 4K either.  Probably 1800p or somewhere around there at best.  Either way... the X1X version isn't worth the price of the console and the game... 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Remipee will have plenty of time to do a new PC upgrade before he gets this... :fatcruise:

Of course... and before you'll get it too...  because at the end of this month Nvidia is announcing their new cards LOL :fatcruise: 

Consoles :hest: