Sign in to follow this  
lostfool

New PS4 SKU

It looks really nice. Kind of odd that they made a version that included the camera. Like the only reason to do that is if you have PSVR, but any PSVR bundle you buy would include a camera.  Why not just expand the bundle to include a translucent blue PSVR headset as well?

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

It looks really nice. Kind of odd that they made a version that included the camera. Like the only reason to do that is if you have PSVR, but any PSVR bundle you buy would include a camera.  Why not just expand the bundle to include a translucent blue PSVR headset as well?

Simple. Do not want. I haven't yet bought one, but this looks intriguing, and I'm not all Ramza-hype level with regards to the VR stuff.

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

imo the best looking PS4 Pro yet

That's not saying a lot. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It is when this exists:

ps4-pro-1-3.jpg

That's not even a Sony product. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not even a Sony product. 

The original ps4 version is and that is what I actually meant. Adding Pro to my initial post was silly. Cause in my mind im saying it looks better than the 20th anniversary and the MGSV ps4

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I might try to scoop one up. It'd look real nice next to my 20th Anniversary. :aitch:

My friend tried to preorder one a couple hours after they went up and they were already sold out :(

33 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

My friend tried to preorder one a couple hours after they went up and they were already sold out :(

They went real fast... unfortunately, a bunch of scalpers got to them, but I was lucky enough to get mine in. I think my number is 11881.

6 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Simple. Do not want. I haven't yet bought one, but this looks intriguing, and I'm not all Ramza-hype level with regards to the VR stuff.

The camera is nearly useless on it's own though.

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

They went real fast... unfortunately, a bunch of scalpers got to them, but I was lucky enough to get mine in. I think my number is 11881.

That's awesome that you managed to get one. Pretty early number too. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

That's awesome that you managed to get one. Pretty early number too. 

Well, there were 12,000 made, so I'm way at the back there. :]

fucking hideous. why does sony keep shitting out these special editions? :rofl: ALl of them fucking suck. Microsoft actually makes nice ones, and when they do it's a special occasion and the occasion warrants one.

shit like this, the god of war one, the star wars battlefront one, and the spiderman one, especially on that fat fucking brick Pro... :rofl: Just give up. Sony sucks as this.

31 minutes ago, Bodycount X said:

fucking hideous. why does sony keep shitting out these special editions? :rofl: ALl of them fucking suck. Microsoft actually makes nice ones, and when they do it's a special occasion and the occasion warrants one.

shit like this, the god of war one, the star wars battlefront one, and the spiderman one, especially on that fat fucking brick Pro... :rofl: Just give up. Sony sucks as this.

Selling half a billion consoles/handhelds isn't a special occasion?

:cosby2:

half a billion cheap chinese knock off Xboxes :pavarotti:

congrats sony. now please leave the console biz to the big boys.

17 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Well, there were 12,000 made, so I'm way at the back there. :]

oh really? I thought it was 50K. My bad, definitely not an early number then lol