Sign in to follow this  
The Mother Fucker

Of these 5 turn of the century songs, why is All Star the most viewed on Youtube?

Well Chubby Checker's - Twist was a #1 hit in the 50's, but far from the best song of its time.

I mean hell around the time of these songs, Fred Durst was dating Tara Reid, and they were both huge stars. Now? Well not so much... :killzone:

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well Chubby Checker's - Twist was a #1 hit in the 50's, but far from the best song of its time.

I mean hell around the time of these songs, Fred Durst was dating Tara Reid, and they were both huge stars. Now? Well not so much... :killzone:

That's a good point.  

Time really does a number on things.  One minute your big and the next you're pass over like leftover dinner. 

I wish I could invent a time travel machine so I could send you back in time.

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I wish I could invent a time travel machine so I could send you back in time.

Seriously this guy is like those 40 year old former jocks who constantly talk about high school still. Except all he takes about are shitty games and music from 20-30 years ago :sabu:

55 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Seriously this guy is like those 40 year old former jocks who constantly talk about high school still. Except all he takes about are shitty games and music from 20-30 years ago :sabu:

Super Mario Maker and Bayonetta 2 are the opposite of shitty games.