Sign in to follow this  
Saucer

This board has become way too bitter

2 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

I’m bored of this board. I think I’ll break it and get a new one.

your reward for being bored is a new board from the holy lord

14 hours ago, PhantomABS said:

I love it here, best site I've ever posted on. 

GD ownt you again huh.

Sauce this Forum is hella chill. You on something. Chimp and befrag is out. Its heaven

meh, it's fine. there's a couple manchildren/incels here but otherwise it's all good. 

Bitterness? Nah it's not as bad as it was circa 2007, but salty? Yeah, lemmings are hella thirsty, which in turn means they just band together to spam smiley's and claim ownage for getting a multi-plat months/years after everyone else already enjoyed it.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Bitterness? Nah it's not as bad as it was circa 2007, but salty? Yeah, lemmings are hella thirsty, which in turn means they just band together to spam smiley's and claim ownage for getting a multi-plat months/years after everyone else already enjoyed it.

:D

14 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

the ownage in this post :D 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

the ownage in this post :D 

The best part about the Xbox isn't the lack of exclusives, and quality titles; it's acquiring Buddhist monk levels of patience for the aforementioned titles. :idid: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

GD ownt you again huh.

Sauce this Forum is hella chill. You on something. Chimp and befrag is out. Its heaven

Yeah he can't own me with his own words before he has to run back to nearest bridge underpass  so he edits my posts like a little bitch. If that's owning to you then :mj:

Just now, PhantomABS said:

Yeah he can't own me with his own words before he has to run back to nearest bridge underpass  so he edits my posts like a little bitch. If that's owning to you then :mj:

i didn't even edit that post :D pedo-flab-abs has been owned. 

19 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

I touch children

Sorry, who are you?

Phantom / GD Beef loco legit.  Gd im putting on weeight.  40 lbs dumbells and plates son. Tho i need a spotter for 45s.  Considering what i weigh, its good good

24 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Coming from the same the guy who is thrilled to finally get a pity PC port of Killer 7, 13 years late :laff: 

Keep standing in the poverty gamer line, hermit  :fatcruise:

everyone here is gay and bitter just like xbox twitter :preach:  

30 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The best part about the Xbox isn't the lack of exclusives, and quality titles; it's acquiring Buddhist monk levels of patience for the aforementioned titles. :idid: 

ROFF