Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

The Lead Combat Designer from God of War joins Crystal Dynamics (Tomb Raider) CD are expanding opening new Seattle Studio

Funny how only Sony's talent bleeds and there's plenty of it. These aren't make or break people either. They're just talented individuals. Sony still has a talented team of people. You never hear people getting poached from Microsoft... and well there's a good reason for it. :mj: Microsoft is a talentless pool of nobodies.

Lemmings love GoW combat now? :mj:

CD expanding is awesome though but personal alone isn't enough. Cory Barlog worked with CD on TR and he pitched them the one shot technique that he later used in GoW and he said they rejected the idea. Same with how Amy Hemming just hasn't had anything stick after leaving ND

Edited by madmaltese

Just when you think you can't find more pathetic attempt at ownage... Some guy left the GoW team to work on another PS4 multiplat, alert the President!:danylol:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just when you think you can't find more pathetic attempt at ownage... Some guy left the GoW team to work on another PS4 multiplat, alert the President!:danylol:

Care to post something that isn't a worthless throwaway post?

And that doesn't go for just this thread...

Just now, Remij_ said:

This isn't even news worthy and you are trying to make it seems like it's some big loss for Sony. Care to make a thread that isn't fueled by the most transparent fanboy dramatic garbage agenda for once? :pavarotti:

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Uh oh cows.. lol. 

Fuck off. :D You real life fanboy POS.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This isn't even news worthy and you are trying to make it seems like it's some big loss for Sony. Care to make a thread that isn't fueled by the most transparent fanboy dramatic garbage agenda for once? :pavarotti:

Fuck off. :D You real life fanboy POS.

Oh yea... so fueled :tom:

You're attitude towards everything is that nothing matters.

Next time I'll remember to put VR in the title somewhere so maybe you'll pretend to be a little bit more interested in it.  Well, as much as your drugged out fuck-up fried mind will allow you to anyway.

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That would pretty much mean jonb can never post again though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

That would pretty much mean jonb can never post again though. 

If you want a safe space maybe go back to SonyScrollers, DumbMutt

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

If you want a safe space maybe go back to SonyScrollers, DumbMutt

Do you just make things up as you go along? Every post you make is reaching Dyno levels of dumb

I never even made a single post on sidescrollers let alone have an account, I wasn't even here when the split occurred.

Secondly, isn't Remij the one asking for the safe space? 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh yea... so fueled :tom:

You're attitude towards everything is that nothing matters.

Next time I'll remember to put VR in the title somewhere so maybe you'll pretend to be a little bit more interested in it.  Well, as much as your drugged out fuck-up fried mind will allow you to anyway.

Dude, it's just like when I saw your other thread about Megaman input lag difference. At first I was wondering why anyone would post that, but then saw your name and already expected the results to be something like PC at the top and PS4 at the bottom or at least worse because you'd have never posted it otherwise. Lo and behold, I was right on all presumptions. Stfu :D 

And yeah, some guy leaving the GoW team and a 0.001 second input lag difference doesn't matter much at all in real life. 

I wish I was on drugs right now, maybe it would somehow make your shit threads semi interesting to read through. 

Seriously though remij, these stories about random dev X leaving random dev team Y are such non stories. It's game development, after every project finishes there is a huge amount of movements. You could literally make a thread every second if you wanted to look up the movements of each random developer, designer, artist, composer, etc.

The only time these things are stories is when it is something like Amy leaving ND mid way through UCIV development over creative differences and the game undergoing a complete narrative and tonal shift. 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Dude, it's just like when I saw your other thread about Megaman input lag difference. At first I was wondering why anyone would post that, but then saw your name and already expected the results to be something like PC at the top and PS4 at the bottom or at least worse because you'd have never posted it otherwise. Lo and behold, I was right on all presumptions. Stfu :D 

And yeah, some guy leaving the GoW team and a 0.001 second input lag difference doesn't matter much at all in real life. 

I wish I was on drugs right now, maybe it would somehow make your shit threads semi interesting to read through. 

So because after 12+ years of posting with the same people, you can tell by who's posting a thread more or less how the post is gonna go... that somehow it shouldn't be posted?  CON-FUCKING-GRATULATIONS!

And BULLSHIT saying that I would never post it otherwise... I post anything that I think is relevant to this forum, and gaming.  The ACTUAL reason why I posted it was because there's been a lot of contention about just how much input lag the Switch has had in games, and thought it was interesting that the Switch version actually had less than the PS4 version in this game.. where I've head people before saying it was worst on Switch.  You're so full of your own fanboy shit you don't even take a second to think outside of the obvious.

And LMAO didn't you just make a post in the thread asking for Aza to be banned that it's always the posters who don't contribute anything calling for others to be banned and shit?  Yea... and yet here you are... not contributing anything of importance at all and constantly BITCHING about people that do... or at least try.  You're just as bad.

LMAO fuck off shithead...

Edited by Remij_

Just now, madmaltese said:

Seriously though remij, these stories about random dev X leaving random dev team Y are such non stories. It's game development, after every project finishes there is a huge amount of movements. You could literally make a thread every second if you wanted to look up the movements of each random developer, designer, artist, composer, etc.

The only time these things are stories is when it is something like Amy leaving ND mid way through UCIV development over creative differences and the game undergoing a complete narrative and tonal shift. 

Dude.... I know that.  No god damn SHIT.  Regardless of that... this thread was 2 part.  There was also the fact that Crystal Dynamics is expanding...  Of course... nobody gave a fuck about that... or felt like asking questions about it...

The thing is... it gets annoying when you get fuckheads who don't contribute anything to the site bitch about people that do...and it's the same person every time... Like fuck right off :D