Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

The Lead Combat Designer from God of War joins Crystal Dynamics (Tomb Raider) CD are expanding opening new Seattle Studio

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Dude.... I know that.  No god damn SHIT.  Regardless of that... this thread was 2 part.  There was also the fact that Crystal Dynamics is expanding...  Of course... nobody gave a fuck about that... or felt like asking questions about it...

The thing is... it gets annoying when you get fuckheads who don't contribute anything to the site bitch about people that do...and it's the same person every time... Like fuck right off :D

Yeah i also think the biggest story here is also CD expanding. 

I was just pointing out that singling Ramza out while jonb, bodycount and the like made the worst throwaway posts in this thread is a bit unfair. But yeah, that is 100% the main problem here, there is no real discussion, even a general news story has to be posted and presented in a SW way, goes with the site I guess. Like the thread could've easily been 'CD opening up new studios', then info how they got ppl from SSM, 343 and dead space devs. But cause it's SW it has to be baited as a GoW dev leaving SSM first and foremost.

Back to talking about the news though. The story here is CD expanding, the biggest question is does that mean they are doubling down on the Marvel licensed stuff of want multiple teams so that they can work on Avengers plus something else. TR surely shelved for a while after Shadow imo, Deus Ex on the back burner too and prob won't be given the CD who are the A team for Square in the west. Maybe new IP time now that CD has proven themselves. 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So because after 12+ years of posting with the same people, you can tell by who's posting a thread more or less how the post is gonna go... that somehow it shouldn't be posted?  CON-FUCKING-GRATULATIONS!

And BULLSHIT saying that I would never post it otherwise... I post anything that I think is relevant to this forum, and gaming.  The ACTUAL reason why I posted it was because there's been a lot of contention about just how much input lag the Switch has had in games, and thought it was interesting that the Switch version actually had less than the PS4 version in this game.. where I've head people before saying it was worst on Switch.  You're so full of your own fanboy shit you don't even take a second to think outside of the obvious.

And LMAO didn't you just make a post in the thread asking for Aza to be banned that it's always the posters who don't contribute anything calling for others to be banned and shit?  Yea... and yet here you are... not contributing anything of importance at all and constantly BITCHING about people that do... or at least try.

LMAO fuck off shithead...

Yet you can't fucking tell I'm breaking your leg over shit I don't even actually care about just for the sake of it after 12 fucking years. Womp womp. :D 

I'm not asking you to get banned though and you are free to make more terrible threads. Stay mad, faggot.  :juggle: 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah i also think the biggest story here is also CD expanding. 

I was just pointing out that singling Ramza out while jonb, bodycount and the like made the worst throwaway posts in this thread is a bit unfair. But yeah, that is 100% the main problem here, there is no real discussion, even a general news story has to be posted and presented in a SW way, goes with the site I guess. Like the thread could've easily been 'CD opening up new studios', then info how they got ppl from SSM, 343 and dead space devs. But cause it's SW it has to be baited as a GoW dev leaving SSM first and foremost.

Back to talking about the news though. The story here is CD expanding, the biggest question is does that mean they are doubling down on the Marvel licensed stuff of want multiple teams so that they can work on Avengers plus something else. TR surely shelved for a while after Shadow imo, Deus Ex on the back burner too and prob won't be given the CD who are the A team for Square in the west. Maybe new IP time now that CD has proven themselves. 

Nah FUCK Ramza..  That idiot does nothing but rag on other people who post here for shit.  Like EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME... he doesn't give a shit about anything.  Ok.. that's fine.  Fuck off then.  It's that simple.

And yes... there's always a bit of bait added... that's what this site is about.

And be honest... it was presented the way it was because out of the people that they've acquired.. the SSM guy was the most prolific... and God of War was praised for it's combat.  Like... is it THAT hard to understand?

Anyway... see.. now I'm not really interested in talking about the studio, or what it could mean for CD... because the thread is fucked because some bitches just couldn't simply NOT post in this thread.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah FUCK Ramza..  That idiot does nothing but rag on other people who post here for shit.  Like EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME... he doesn't give a shit about anything.  Ok.. that's fine.  Fuck off then.  It's that simple.

And yes... there's always a bit of bait added... that's what this site is about.

And be honest... it was presented the way it was because out of the people that they've acquired.. the SSM guy was the most prolific... and God of War was praised for it's combat.  Like... is it THAT hard to understand?

Anyway... see.. now I'm not really interested in talking about the studio, or what it could mean for CD... because the thread is fucked because some bitches just couldn't simply NOT post in this thread.

Oh I'm the issue of this thread and got in the way of the good conversation that was happening between Bodycount and Jonb... :D Oh wait, did you forget you were posting at SW or something? Look at the all the posts before mine and tell me with a straight face that I'm the issue again when this thread was already filled with worthless fanboy garbage remarks. Looks like I've killed another intelligent, insightful discussion. Sorry for not following up on that with a well intentioned post about the topic at hand. :roll:

And what's this stuff about not caring about anything? I post about games all the time and you know it.

It's not my fault if you can't handle SW kind of shit. Goddamn. Sorry, I guess? I'm out of here anyway.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh I'm the issue of this thread and got in the way of the good conversation that was happening between Bodycount and Jonb... :D Oh wait, did you forget you were posting at SW or something? Look at the all the posts before mine and tell me with a straight face that I'm the issue again when this thread was already filled with worthless fanboy garbage remarks. Looks like I've killed another intelligent, insightful discussion. Sorry for not following up on that with a well intentioned post about the topic at hand. :roll:

And what's this stuff about not caring about anything? I post about games all the time and you know it.

It's not my fault if you can't handle SW kind of shit. Goddamn. Sorry, I guess? I'm out of here anyway.

You killed the lem circle jerking you bastard :wow2:

Uh-oh?

The combat in the new God of War was the most disappointing thing about it.

Glad he's gone. Uh-oh Tomb Raider fans :mickey: