Sign in to follow this  
Aza Team 2019

Analyst with access to TDK Production says PS5 on schedule for 2019

"According to analyst they have information from a TDK report that PS5 is scheduled by the end of 2019 but due to MLCC shortages it could be delayed til 2020."

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9174068.html

TDK Corporation (TDK株式会社 TDK Kabushiki-gaisha), formerly TDK Electronics Co., Ltd (東京電気化学工業株式会社), is a Japanese multinational electronics company that manufactures electronic materials, electronic components, and recording and data-storage media.

Aza is gonna win. :glad:

4 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Target is 2019 like I always said, they'll launch in March in Japan like with the PS4 and release it in other regions before. :glad:

Uh, can you repeat that?  They'll launch in March 2019? :mjpls:

Just now, #MeToo said:

You're digging your own grave but bu MS will never launch late, holiday 2020 for PS5 ;(

:kaz:

Repeat what the fuck you said before man... PS5 is releasing March 2019?  That's what you're saying?

Just state the fucking date you think it will launch.  Because now you're changing your story :tom:

It's 2020... and you're the one who's just making it worse for himself :kaz:

9 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Your analysis was just plain bad, it's also going to be hilarious when Sony comes it at 399 and MS at 499 and the Remij spinning will begin. :jordan3:

LOL.. you're awful cocky considering the very source in this topic said that it could be delayed to 2020... ROFL

It will be as I said MONTHS ago... Spring 2020. :reg:

And how is it going to be hilarious when it comes in at $399 when that's the price I said it would likely be? :grimaceleft:

The REAL hilarious thing will be when it doesn't come with a split DS4 for VR and then I bump that thread that I made killing you :juggle:

Of course I'm cock everything is pointing to 2019, while you're forced to scale back the damage control from holiday 2020 to early 2020 in a desperate attempt to avoid ownage. The hybrid Dualshock is also going to be shoved up your ass sideways. :laff:

Just now, #MeToo said:

Of course I'm cock everything is pointing to 2019, while you're forced to scale back the damage control from holiday 2020 to early 2020 in a desperate attempt to avoid ownage. The hybrid Dualshock is also going to be shoved up your ass sideways. :laff:

I didn't scale back anything... I said 2020... and predicted Holiday 2020.. then I got information stating that it was indeed spring 2020... which guess what?  Is STILL 2020.  :reg:

Everything is pointing to 2019 you say... except even the very source you just linked in this thread :hehe:

And no... the best "source" so far (besides myself ofc) is Jason Schreier.. and his DEVELOLPER sources stating that 2019 is extremely unlikely.

You're fucked Aza.. but please continue to be condescending about it... it's going to go from bad to worse for you :juggle:

4 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Of course I'm cock

Stopped reading there, because uhhh, what!? :ben:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

2019 at 400 dollars is gonna be a shit box 

I can taste your tears already. :aitch:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You want an underpowered shit box ?

I already have an Xbox. :fatcruise: